• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
What's happening, forum?

I have a plan to finally CTB, finally. Unfortunately I have a big issue (lol), I'm morbidly obese and if I try to hang myself with anything in my room it'll break from my massive weight.

This isn't a troll, I'm over 300 pounds. I bought rock climbing rope that can allegedly hold 400 pounds so it'll be more than enough to hold my weight if the knot is good enough but I need a solid place to hold my weight.

So far my method involves taking THIS bed and pushing it up against THIS closet and tying THIS rope to the top right end of the bed so that my weight can be pushed against the closet, holding my weight.

Is this plausible or a pipe dream? Is there a better way for someone of my girth to CTB in a country that outlaws guns and SN for the common man?

Thanks for reading!

B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
Wouldn't a thick tree branch be better suited for a heavier person?

MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
What's happening, forum?

I have a plan to finally CTB, finally. Unfortunately I have a big issue (lol), I'm morbidly obese and if I try to hang myself with anything in my room it'll break from my massive weight.

This isn't a troll, I'm over 300 pounds. I bought rock climbing rope that can allegedly hold 400 pounds so it'll be more than enough to hold my weight if the knot is good enough but I need a solid place to hold my weight.

View attachment 140955

So far my method involves taking THIS bed and pushing it up against THIS closet and tying THIS rope to the top right end of the bed so that my weight can be pushed against the closet, holding my weight.

Is this plausible or a pipe dream? Is there a better way for someone of my girth to CTB in a country that outlaws guns and SN for the common man?

Thanks for reading!
hi!! i don't want to be a support in helping you end your life, and i hope you really get the help you need, but if there's nothing you can do about it and are past the point of wanting to be helped, i think the best way would be, to stand your bed up vertically, tie your rope on your lower bedframe near the foot, and then lead the rope from the floor, to the door above your closet (i'm assuming/hoping its one you can fully stand in, and is an actual room in your house, and not a stand up closet, because it might not work if it was a stand up closet), and with the leverage and suspension, you can put the knot there. your body will be flat against the door of the closet, but you will have height and stability. i hope you stay safe, and if you end up ctb'ing, please know there's always help around you and i hope it has a good outcome for you.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
hi!! i don't want to be a support in helping you end your life, and i hope you really get the help you need, but if there's nothing you can do about it and are past the point of wanting to be helped, i think the best way would be, to stand your bed up vertically, tie your rope on your lower bedframe near the foot, and then lead the rope from the floor, to the door above your closet (i'm assuming/hoping its one you can fully stand in, and is an actual room in your house, and not a stand up closet, because it might not work if it was a stand up closet), and with the leverage and suspension, you can put the knot there. your body will be flat against the door of the closet, but you will have height and stability. i hope you stay safe, and if you end up ctb'ing, please know there's always help around you and i hope it has a good outcome for you.
Thanks for the explanation! Although I will say that I think the door will break from its hinges if I do that.

Would my method work or will I need to come up with something better?

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Sorry for my baby drawings but here is the plan so far:

The bed will be pushed up against my closet like so. My cupboard will be put where I'll tie the rope so that it'll keep the bed down once I lean my weight into the rope.

The rope will be tied to the right side of the bedframe where the safety rail is. I'll then kneel beside the bed and push down and forward with all my weight. As I said above I'm 330+ lbs so I'm hoping my extra weight will do the job.

What do you all think of this?
I think your method might work a lot more. I quickly sketched out what could work but I would try tying it to the floor instead like you said.

Last edited:
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Last post on this thread, found out that the metal bar in my closet can support enough weight for partial hanging, even with my weight. I've tested for my height and it fits very tightly and will work well for this attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: unnamed2 and LilyLaroux2000