• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
So I don't think I'll be home alone any time in the near future. My bedroom is upstairs and on a different floor than were my parents sleep. My siblings are all in a dorm. Do you think the convulsions would wake them up?

Reactions: Tristesse, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Very probably, I wouldnt risk it

Reactions: Tristesse, NOISYMIND, RottingFlowerBrains and 5 others
D

Deleted member 847

Nah. I'm going to do it this way. At my first attempt I was moving furniture around my room and making loud noises, yet no one heard me. But you need to be sure they're actually sleeping and that they won't wake up when you hang yourself. Lock your room.

Reactions: Tristesse, existenceissuffering and Tiburcio
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
So I don't think I'll be home alone any time in the near future. My bedroom is upstairs and on a different floor than were my parents sleep. My siblings are all in a dorm. Do you think the convulsions would wake them up?

Maybe, maybe not. The key to a successful suicide is eliminating any possible variables that could save you. I wouldn't risk it. If you can't make any noise, I would suggest looking into another method, or trying to find a outside area to CTB.

Reactions: Tristesse, existenceissuffering, Ashpac and 4 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
You can be sure they will wake up. A hanged person is anything else than quiet...

Reactions: Tristesse, existenceissuffering, Shay and 4 others
D

Deleted member 847

You can be sure they will wake up. A hanged person is anything else than quiet...
You're pretty quiet, the only noise you'll make is the breathing before passing out.

Reactions: Tristesse, existenceissuffering, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

If they're in REM sleep they won't wake up from a rope stretching a little bit. Just my thought.

Reactions: Tristesse and existenceissuffering
Airhead

Airhead

Sep 12, 2018
If they're in REM sleep they won't wake up from a rope stretching a little bit. Just my thought.
I'm pretty sure when someone is hanging they thrash around involuntarily before they die - which I think is what OP was referring to.

Reactions: Tristesse, RottingFlowerBrains, existenceissuffering and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

I'm pretty sure when someone is hanging they thrash around involuntarily before they die - which I think is what OP was referring to.
Would this guy wake up you up if you were sleeping right now?

Of course OP shouldn't take any risks if he doesn't have to

Reactions: Tristesse, lv-gras, existenceissuffering and 2 others
E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
They're deep sleepers so I might just go ahead and do it.

Reactions: Tristesse
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Are you worried about them seeing your body? Are they kids as that would be very traumatic.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
If you don't wanna risk it go geto a hotel/motel and do it.

E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
If you don't wanna risk it go geto a hotel/motel and do it.

If only I could afford to... I think it's unlikely they'll wake up because they could sleep through a hurricane.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
If only I could afford to... I think it's unlikely they'll wake up because they could sleep through a hurricane.
A hotel for one night should cost around 100. But if they sleep that heavy then you should be fine. I'm gonna get a hotel when I do my partial suspension. I'll have the hotel to myself and just enjoy simple pleasures throughout the day then that night I'll do it.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and existenceissuffering
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
A hotel for one night should cost around 100. But if they sleep that heavy then you should be fine. I'm gonna get a hotel when I do my partial suspension. I'll have the hotel to myself and just enjoy simple pleasures throughout the day then that night I'll do it.
That's what I did for my last attempt. I had a nice dinner, checked into a nice hotel, and prepared to call it a day.

Reactions: existenceissuffering
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
That's what I did for my last attempt. I had a nice dinner, checked into a nice hotel, and prepared to call it a day.
It's nice though. Go to the zoo, go eat a nice meal, get a few drinks, watch a movie. maybe even see a female. Then just go later that night. I was gonna use a gun method but partial suspension leaves your body in way better condition than a gun and seems more painless considering some say you may not die from the gunshot for a minute or two. After 15 seconds of partial suspension you pass out.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and existenceissuffering
G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is extremely dangerous to commit any suicide when people are around and inside the same building. Never attempt it. The safest bet is always attempting when nobody is home, and when you do that you should lock all the exits in the house, preferably with devices schools use to protect against shooters. Block your bedroom door with a wardrobe and lock the door. Never attempt when people are inside the house, you risk extreme brain damage and a long slow, depressing life of enjoying food fed to you from your throat by a tube. DO NOT ATTEMPT.

Reactions: lv-gras, RottingFlowerBrains, Over n' Out and 1 other person
G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
At the very least buy a device that can lock your door as used in schools during shootings. Absolute least, move a bookcase, wardrobe over the door.

Reactions: Over n' Out and existenceissuffering
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is extremely dangerous to commit any suicide when people are around and inside the same building. Never attempt it. The safest bet is always attempting when nobody is home, and when you do that you should lock all the exits in the house, preferably with devices schools use to protect against shooters. Block your bedroom door with a wardrobe and lock the door. Never attempt when people are inside the house, you risk extreme brain damage and a long slow, depressing life of enjoying food fed to you from your throat by a tube. DO NOT ATTEMPT.
This. I mean it's up to op but I would not even risk it personally.

Reactions: lv-gras, existenceissuffering and Ghab
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I might go into a hotel then and put the "do not disturb" sign up.
Just save up some money if you can for a bit and just get the hotel. I always take my laptop and materials to ctb in a black bag and they never look at me suspicious or anything. Plus alot of hotels these days have a bar so it's fun to enjoy your last day in a hotel.

Reactions: existenceissuffering
W

wagram

Sep 16, 2018
I'm gonna hang myself in a tree, come october/ november. In the late night when it's pitch Black so the neighbours wont notice.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG