• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
Ok, so I might investigate a bit into hanging, since it can result in a instant death if done right.

There's an orchard nearby that literally nobody visits in the winter and it has some really big, sturdy trees w/ thick branches there - it'd be a nice, calm place to go.

My plan is to climb up the tree, set up the rope, lower myself so that my hands are keeping me from falling and then let go, with about 1ft to fall.

My only worry is the rope
Currently, all I have on me is.. shall we say "kinky" sorta rope, designed to be tied around human skin and not cut off circulation.
Despite this, it's very heavy duty and, according to the seller, it can support a full human's weight easily.

Reactions: Indieblue
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Fruitwoods can break pretty easily. What kind of trees?