• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TorchMyCorpse

-
Feb 2, 2024
Hi there,

I have decided that my method will be drop hanging. I have nominated a location that has a large tree with thick branches that will for sure support my weight.

I intend to tie the rope around the branch three or four times to ensure tightness, with the very end of the rope tied into a clove hitch to prevent it from untying.

I was originally going to go with the hangman's knot for the opposite end, however after reading, it seems that the slipknot would be more effective.

For the drop hang, I could reach a branch in the tree which is about three to four times my height to ensure there is enough force from the fall to snap my neck.

I found a table online that suggests for my weight, I should drop around 183cm to ensure adequate force, with the intention of instant unconsciousness.

My only fear with the method is that during the fall, my head may fall out of the rope entirely if the slipknot is not secured tightly enough, resulting in me falling and injuring my legs.

If this were to happen, it would not be ideal because the location I have chosen is a far walk from anywhere, meaning I would be stuck depending on the severity of the injury.

Along with this, the rope I have chosen has fibres coming off of it all along it. I am not sure if this will have any affect on its effectiveness or potential for burning sensation during the hanging.

I suppose I am looking for advice as to whether my current plan has a guarantee of succeeding. I do not want to be there slowly losing oxygen neither do I want to survive and be spoon fed mash potato in a mental hospital. If there is anything I should change about my plan, please let me know.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Look at the forums for advise. It's not my method so can't help but someone will reach out. Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

I've never seen long drop hanging executions not using a hangmans knot. I think you should not use a simple slip knot. Did you calculate your drop height according too the British tables of drop?

some more info about trees:

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Yer don't use a slip knot for a long drop hanging, this is where you use a hangmans knot because you're aiming to break your neck in the drop.

T

TorchMyCorpse

-
Feb 2, 2024
Welcome to the forum!

I've never seen long drop hanging executions not using a hangmans knot. I think you should not use a simple slip knot. Did you calculate your drop height according too the British tables of drop?

some more info about trees:

Yer don't use a slip knot for a long drop hanging, this is where you use a hangmans knot because you're aiming to break your neck in the drop.

I see that does make sense, thank you for the advice. In terms of the handman's knot does it matter how many times I twist it around itself above the loop? I made a practice one with five twists, however I am assuming the more that are present, the greater the pressure. It is a fairly long rope so I could make 10 twists quite easily if i begin tying further from the end, providing more slack.
Look at the forums for advise. It's not my method so can't help but someone will reach out. Welcome to the forums.
I appreciate the resource, I will be sure to give this a look.