• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Thanks for the info. I recall a short tourist video presentation on the history of an old town in the U.K. One of their stops was a place where they carried out executions, and the rope used a metal ring on the end as well.
Are you both talking about something like this? https://cpc.farnell.com/productimages/standard/en_GB/CP07778-40.jpg
A loop can be quickly made with the clip, and it's designed to pull a 2 ton car, so it can't snap.
So what thickness rope would be best?
What do you think to this for 'full'? Make a loop with the clip. Made to hold 2 ton car. Any potential issues with this? https://cpc.farnell.com/productimages/standard/en_GB/CP07778-40.jpg

Last edited:
E

elephant1

Dec 2, 2021
Are you both talking about something like this? https://cpc.farnell.com/productimages/standard/en_GB/CP07778-40.jpg
A loop can be quickly made with the clip, and it's designed to pull a 2 ton car, so it can't snap.

What do you think to this for 'full'? Make a loop with the clip. Made to hold 2 ton car. Any potential issues with this? https://cpc.farnell.com/productimages/standard/en_GB/CP07778-40.jpg
I will just use a polyester rope, it's made for outdoor use and is supposed to hold a weight of 1450kg.You will find these on amazon.

Tied a slipknot in it. You will find tutorials for that on YouTube easily.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I will just use a polyester rope, it's made for outdoor use and is supposed to hold a weight of 1450kg.You will find these on amazon.

Tied a slipknot in it. You will find tutorials for that on YouTube easily.
I have found one on Amazon as you described, but it comes with a D-lock clip - I do not trust my own knot tying skills. I fucked up enough shit in my life to know not to trust myself with this!

M

Mantlegibs

Jan 15, 2022
I decided on a day, my birthday I'm turning 27 so seems fitting. My method is hanging and I've done a ton of research I'd like to share before it's to late.
The first time I tried to hang myself it hurt. I felt like I needed to cough from my windpipe being crushed and like my head was going to explode. If you experience this you are doing it wrong.
There are a few ways to perish by hanging.
1) lack of bloodflow to brain
2) lack of oxygen to the brain from lack of air
3) too much bloodflow to the brain
4) breaking your neck
The first opinion is your best.
Pressing on your windpipe tell you cannot breath not only hurts like hell but triggers the co2 panic response. Too much bloodflow to the brain make your head feel like exploding. This happens when you dont have enough pressure on rope. You have artery going into your brain and the jugulars draining blood from the brain. The jugular are easy to compress so when you dont have enough pressure to close the arteries the pressure in your head builds and builds and even when you die your head is bloated and purple not the way to go. Breaking your neck is very very very difficult. You must calculate your weight and height of drop the rope size and even then you can mess up and choke to death.
So again number 1 is the best option cut off all inward and outward flow of blood without crushing the trachea. How do we accomplish this?
First let's talk ligiture size and texture.
The width of the ligature matters. Yes you can accomplish this with a belt or a scarf but I'm going for comfort. Contrary to popular belief wider isnt more comfortable. Yes it may be more cofortable on the skin initially but the inability to close the arteries quickly makes it uncomfortable with the extreme head bloating. I reccomend bdsm rope its cotton or a blend and usually no bigger than a finger in width. But anything finger size or smaller will do even paracord or small wires and cords.
Now let's talk placement the most important part. Where to stick the rope on the neck.
The most common approach is to stick the ligature at the top of the neck near the jaw line and above the Adam's apple. I have found this is the most UNCOMFORTABLE place. The pressure of the ligature on the neck constricts the trachea and makes you need to cough or feel like choking. DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NECK.
The very base of the neck with the rope resting on the collar bones before tightening is an ok but still not recommended spot. The muscles at the base of the neck are big enough to protect your trachea but are too big to allow you to easily compress the arteries going to the brain.
The best placement of the rope is half ways between your Adam's apple and the base of your neck. Or about one to two fingers widths down from the middle of the Adam's apple. So if we visually sectioned the neck into thirds it would be the first line up from the bottom. This is the most comfortable spot it's easy to compress everything and I pass out in about 10 seconds with no airway restriction or discomfort.
Lastly lest talk knots and placement relative to face.
There is absolutely no need to learn the hangman's knot or any hard complex knots. I have found that the more complex the knot the more friction it makes and the harder it is to compress the neck. So the two best options I have found are:
1. Slip knot- slides very easily can quickly be undone and doesnt pinch
2. D rings or any kind of metal ring tied to the end of the rope makes for a frictionless slide with no pinching.

As for placement:
if the knot itself is in the front of the neck it reduces the force applied to the arteries and veins because they are close to the front of your neck not the sides.
If the knot is placed on the side of the neck it reduces the force applied to the veins and arteries on that side
If the knot is placed at the back of the neck it achieves optimal pressure on the front of the neck. The back of the neck is the best option.

Final notes:
1.Make sure what you attach your rope to is strong and I mean really strong.
2. Dont add padding under the rope it reduces pressure
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

You guys have been so amazing and have helped me so much I hope this helps you.
I keep trying this, I guess I'm a loser because I can't even do this right. I keep some airway flow but never, never pass out. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do a short drop which is going to be a lot worse and worse for the person who finds me. It sounds like experimentation is the key to finding the right place on each particular person. I feel like I just can't find it and after making the decision to CTB, knowing I can't even do this right just makes me more mad. Maybe a short drop is what I deserve anyway. 😪
The rope was cutting in to your neck? I have only experimented with one type of rope that is made for bondage as the OP suggested, so maybe you need something softer that can still apply the requisite pressure?

Don't be too discouraged. People have succeeded with scarves, extension cords, etc, so keep in the back of your mind that it is a definite possibility. Survival instinct is tough to fight and we all have to find our own ways to conquer it. Someone had a good post here today or yesterday about fighting it, basically using something akin to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or self-talk to suppress the instinct.
I'd really like to find that post. I've tried cognitive behavioral therapy, it keeps your brain occupied and relaxed. Otherwise some kind of medication or music. I keep trying so much that I'm getting red around my neck and that's not good. I've run out of time for tonight so I'll have to try tomorrow during the day.
I keep trying this, I guess I'm a loser because I can't even do this right. I keep some airway flow but never, never pass out. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do a short drop which is going to be a lot worse and worse for the person who finds me. It sounds like experimentation is the key to finding the right place on each particular person. I feel like I just can't find it and after making the decision to CTB, knowing I can't even do this right just makes me more mad. Maybe a short drop is what I deserve anyway. 😪

I'd really like to find that post. I've tried cognitive behavioral therapy, it keeps your brain occupied and relaxed. Otherwise some kind of medication or music. I keep trying so much that I'm getting red around my neck and that's not good. I've run out of time for tonight so I'll have to try tomorrow during the day.
I'm not feeling any "high" either. I just have a headache after multiple tries. I'm short and thought my closet would work, but since partial suspension isn't working for me, I'm not sure what to do. I thought about my garage for a full suspension, but there are mice in there and I don't want them crawling on me!

Last edited:
B

Buttercup

Feb 20, 2022
I've been thinking of hanging but just wondering if its a good idea to get drunk/ take anything before to help with si?

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
dyingkitten

dyingkitten

Jan 6, 2024
I decided on a day, my birthday I'm turning 27 so seems fitting. My method is hanging and I've done a ton of research I'd like to share before it's to late.
The first time I tried to hang myself it hurt. I felt like I needed to cough from my windpipe being crushed and like my head was going to explode. If you experience this you are doing it wrong.
There are a few ways to perish by hanging.
1) lack of bloodflow to brain
2) lack of oxygen to the brain from lack of air
3) too much bloodflow to the brain
4) breaking your neck
The first opinion is your best.
Pressing on your windpipe tell you cannot breath not only hurts like hell but triggers the co2 panic response. Too much bloodflow to the brain make your head feel like exploding. This happens when you dont have enough pressure on rope. You have artery going into your brain and the jugulars draining blood from the brain. The jugular are easy to compress so when you dont have enough pressure to close the arteries the pressure in your head builds and builds and even when you die your head is bloated and purple not the way to go. Breaking your neck is very very very difficult. You must calculate your weight and height of drop the rope size and even then you can mess up and choke to death.
So again number 1 is the best option cut off all inward and outward flow of blood without crushing the trachea. How do we accomplish this?
First let's talk ligiture size and texture.
The width of the ligature matters. Yes you can accomplish this with a belt or a scarf but I'm going for comfort. Contrary to popular belief wider isnt more comfortable. Yes it may be more cofortable on the skin initially but the inability to close the arteries quickly makes it uncomfortable with the extreme head bloating. I reccomend bdsm rope its cotton or a blend and usually no bigger than a finger in width. But anything finger size or smaller will do even paracord or small wires and cords.
Now let's talk placement the most important part. Where to stick the rope on the neck.
The most common approach is to stick the ligature at the top of the neck near the jaw line and above the Adam's apple. I have found this is the most UNCOMFORTABLE place. The pressure of the ligature on the neck constricts the trachea and makes you need to cough or feel like choking. DO NOT PLACE THE ROPE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NECK.
The very base of the neck with the rope resting on the collar bones before tightening is an ok but still not recommended spot. The muscles at the base of the neck are big enough to protect your trachea but are too big to allow you to easily compress the arteries going to the brain.
The best placement of the rope is half ways between your Adam's apple and the base of your neck. Or about one to two fingers widths down from the middle of the Adam's apple. So if we visually sectioned the neck into thirds it would be the first line up from the bottom. This is the most comfortable spot it's easy to compress everything and I pass out in about 10 seconds with no airway restriction or discomfort.
Lastly lest talk knots and placement relative to face.
There is absolutely no need to learn the hangman's knot or any hard complex knots. I have found that the more complex the knot the more friction it makes and the harder it is to compress the neck. So the two best options I have found are:
1. Slip knot- slides very easily can quickly be undone and doesnt pinch
2. D rings or any kind of metal ring tied to the end of the rope makes for a frictionless slide with no pinching.

As for placement:
if the knot itself is in the front of the neck it reduces the force applied to the arteries and veins because they are close to the front of your neck not the sides.
If the knot is placed on the side of the neck it reduces the force applied to the veins and arteries on that side
If the knot is placed at the back of the neck it achieves optimal pressure on the front of the neck. The back of the neck is the best option.

Final notes:
1.Make sure what you attach your rope to is strong and I mean really strong.
2. Dont add padding under the rope it reduces pressure
3. You can test placement by wrapping the rope around your neck without tying a knot. Just crisscross it in the back grab each side of the rope and extend your arms outwards to the side tigentining it around your neck. If you pass out it will come loose and you'll be safe and sound. It's a great way to get over the SI attached to the sinking/fading away feeling by practicing loving the high.

You guys have been so amazing and have helped me so much I hope this helps you.
thank you for your advice on getting over the SI i will have to try this with rope soon, do you have any photo diagrams because i think i understand what you are saying but want to make sure i do the criss cross correctly so i can pass out