• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
(and die) couldn't resit the rhyme XD

I guess for some context I struggle with agoraphobia ad extreme social anxiety. This was my first IRL date ever. I've had an online LDR that lasted 3 years, but we never met.

I've been struggling a lot lately, dealing with mostly small issues, but combined they become a huge problem. It's like grains of sand, sure I might be able to fix most of my problems, but is it worth it?

Honestly the date went great. I don't feel disgusting or like I was a social pariah like I normally feel when I go out. I felt like I fit in. I was hopeful, I could live the life I've always wanted, but now I feel like shit. There are a lot of reasons. some small some big. Some related to the date (though not many)

I guess this is to be expected, any time I feel happy there will always be a crash. It's part of the deal I guess. But if I go soon at least I can check off another thing off my bucket list. Feel bad for my date partner though. :(

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
congratulations on your first date! i'm glad it went well, and i'm proud of you for getting through that and even enjoying the experience. dating in real like after a LDR feels like a breath of fresh air, i bet.

it's also so relatable feeling shitty after being happy. i hope the person you went on a date on reaches out and hopefully you'll hit it off!