Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm in a bus just on my way home and some dumb ass enters the bus "fake coughing" without a mask because he's angry that he's forced to wear a mask in public transit. It's not even everywhere. Just public transit. He's fake coughing really loud and it's just annoying. I thought all of the Karens and Kevins were just a small exception but seeing it irl makes me wonder if it's actually more people than I think. If someone thinks COVID is bs then fine but he deliberately chose to enter a bus and throw a tantrum like a little baby

• Hmph!
Reactions: puppy9, Sarahlynn, Homecoming and 5 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
fuck that guy

Reactions: puppy9 and foxdie
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Kevins :pfff: - that's a new one for me.

You have more restraint than I do. I'd either want to sneeze on him or walk past him and "accidentally" step on his foot really slowly and hard. ("Ooops!" :halo:) How did the rest of the bus react?

You know I have very strong opinions on the reality of COVID but I'm in the clear minority and, regardless of what I think, people don't need me to add to their level of fear and paranoia. Especially in a crammed bus.

I'm sorry he made a tense situation even worse for you. :heart:

Reactions: puppy9, esse_est_percipi and foxdie
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Jeez, refusing to wear a mask is one thing but being an ass by coughing when there's a fucking pandemic is just infuriating.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Deleted member 18655, overcomingfear and 2 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It's never okay -_-

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
In this Rona-ridden time being a smoker sucks sometimes.
Rona-cough is described as dry (translated from Hebrew). For reference, smoker's cough is what you would call a wet cough. I sound like I'm about to expel my respiratory organs any minute now. I get the smoker's cough about once a day. I mean, a real bad case, the kind I have to stop what I'm doing and dedicate all resources to coughing.
Scared a cop away once, though waving my cigarette case might've helped.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
In this Rona-ridden time being a smoker sucks sometimes.
Rona-cough is described as dry (translated from Hebrew). For reference, smoker's cough is what you would call a wet cough. I sound like I'm about to expel my respiratory organs any minute now. I get the smoker's cough about once a day. I mean, a real bad case, the kind I have to stop what I'm doing and dedicate all resources to coughing.
Scared a cop away once, though waving my cigarette case might've helped.
Everyone will stare or run away like you've got the plague. At least it means that people will be less likely to invade your personal space. My dad has an awful smokers cough as well and it doesn't help that he's Asian lol

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i get where hes coming from, i dont wear a mask. but i have a medical reason to not wear a mask and im only a dick about it when it stops me from getting the things i need in my daily life. what he did was just plain arrogant.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Everyone will stare or run away like you've got the plague. At least it means that people will be less likely to invade your personal space. My dad has an awful smokers cough as well and it doesn't help that he's Asian lol
I kinda want to get a full plague doctor costume, creepy raven mask included, and poke people who cough with a stick. The problem it's 30 fucking degrees in shade on a good day, and I'd probably die from hyperthermia in it.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Brink and Deleted member 19654