• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I am constantly in a state of constant chest pain from depression, anxiety, dread, and resign. It hurts so much physically. I am at the brink of absolutely losing it. I can't leave my beautiful golden retriever alone. We only have each other and I don't want him to lose me. But I am in so much pain, my housing situation is completely fucked up and I practically don't have anywhere that's home. I want to die.

I can't do this anymore but I can't die but I am in HORRIFYING pain and I just wish someone could PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY I hate this so much.

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
Omg that sounds horrible. I feel so sorry for you. I hope things will improve for you. I wish you only the best. I also often had severe pain from depression. It feels so bad. I can understand you.

Reactions: Dliena and Exiled
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Virtual hug goes out to you. :heart:

I know the feeling all too well. I have to stick around for my cat because I am all she has got. I have no one to talk to about how I feel or be honest with them. This dark place is my new home. Pretty sure I won´t be judged here. It is sadly somewhat comforting knowing I am not the only person who is tired of existing. It is not a life worth living and never has been. I was put on this earth without my consent. I live in a country where guns are prohibited. After failed attempts I even lack the strength to attempt anything anymore.

You are not alone here!

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
No housing and no money sucks. It makes it so much more complicated that you have a dog. Hope something helps.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry you're experiencing such pain.
Have you tried to see a doctor?

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just the worst thing imaginable. I really do hope this macabre pain can end for you sometime soon.💚