• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AE496

May 7, 2019
I have been thinking a lot about a failproof method that is the most painless and quick. My project is using a handgun to the head while standing and placing a noose around neck.

Gunshot to the head is 99.9% likely to produce unconsciousness and it is painless (I have a friend who was shot in the head and survived and he says you only feel some heat and then black out).

With unconsciousness the body goes limp and partial suspension hanging happens as a backup.

Any thoughts, comments?

Reactions: Ivenocare and TheGoodGuy
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
i only have access to shotgun and was thinking about shotgun to head while im hanging but i cant do it because theres a high risk the rope will be shot and broken...

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Sounds kind of like chess boxing with Mike Tyson. The chess really doesn't make a difference.

(Okay, in all seriousness, a handgun might not kill you with one shot, so this sounds pretty smart.)

Reactions: TiredHorse
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Wtf dude, just shoot yourself in the head
if I had a gun... lucky are you, don't be dumb

A

AE496

May 7, 2019
i only have access to shotgun and was thinking about shotgun to head while im hanging but i cant do it because theres a high risk the rope will be shot and broken...
I hear a shotgun to head is 99% effective. If you can combine it with a rope placed outside the line of fire, I think that's pretty much failproof.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I hear a shotgun to head is 99% effective. If you can combine it with a rope placed outside the line of fire, I think that's pretty much failproof.
I agree with this one. A shotgun is likely more effective than a handgun. Curious how one would pull the trigger considering it is best placed in your mouth rather than a temple shot.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
How do you put the rope out of line of fire tho?

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I guess it depends on your setup. If against a wall/door, you could use a nail to divert the rope from behind your head.
I'm too inept for that I'm afraid

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I must say thats a very unusual combination. Ive heard about hanging and overdose, but hanging and gunshot? Something new errday

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Use high caliber. Aim at brainstem. That will do the job. Remember high caliber.

A

AE496

May 7, 2019
Another idea is N + noose. I can get the N bottles, but there are too many risk factors if you do it unsupervised (wrong dose, vomit, impure or expired stuff). I guess if you take N with a noose around neck, thats pretty failproof., right?

Failing is not an option for me.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
For those who fantasise about using a shotgun to the head, consider this.

In cases of a contact or near contact shot, expanding gas from the barrel of the gun enters the body. In soft tissue areas this expanding gas causes minimal damage, compared to that caused by the bullet/shot. Sometimes, where there is bone closely underlying the skin, a so-called Stellate entry wound is formed, where the gas enters under the dermis, and with nowhere to go rips open the skin into a star shaped wound.
However, when a contact shot into the head is taken, the closed cranium is subjected to a large amount of internal pressure. As a shotgun produces a very large amount of gas, the result very often is that the head literally explodes.
The sight of a corpse thus mutilated is terribly distressing.
A HV rifle shot, even at range, can cause a similar injury, the so-called Kronlein Shot, in which the brain is completely eviscerated. One again, pressure inside the skull is the cause, but in the case of a Kronlein the pressure is produced not by gas entering the skull, but by the pressure wave produced by the formation of the characteristic HV large temporary cavity inside the brain.
Gunshot wounds are ugly and frightening - think of the effect on whoever finds you.