• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It is indeed bradley cooper congratulations! I never knew he spoke fluent French. That's pretty impressive stuff.
Silver lining playbook (excellent film in my opinion)
Place beyond the pines
The hangover
& limitless

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
It is indeed bradley cooper congratulations! I never knew he spoke fluent French. That's pretty impressive stuff.
Silver lining playbook (excellent film in my opinion)
Place beyond the pines
The hangover
& limitless
Due to the linguistic difference in titles, I could only guess two films. Another two films our movie distributors translated in a completely different way

Yeah, that's impressive, I didn't know he speaks french, too.

C

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Due to the linguistic difference in titles, I could only guess two films. Another two films our movie distributors translated in a completely different way

View attachment 55132
Curious to know which 2 were different and how different were they to the original titles? I've never took that into account before now... Thank you for pointing that out to me and double congratulations for getting it off 2 clues!

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Curious to know which 2 were different and how different were they to the original titles? I've never took that into account before now... Thank you for pointing that out to me and double congratulations for getting it off 2 clues!

"Silver lining playbook" sounds like "My boyfriend is a psycho"
"The hangover" - "Bachelor party in Vegas"
"Limitless" - "Areas of darkness" (but I knew what it was about)

Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
"Silver lining playbook" sounds like "My boyfriend is a psycho"
"The hangover" - "Bachelor party in Vegas"
"Limitless" - "Areas of darkness" (but I knew what it was about)
You were not kidding by saying completely different ways))

And how many people in this photo do we need to name?

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

View attachment 55132

The nasolabial folds (yeah, I looked that up :P) look very familiar, but I can't figure out who it is.

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Ha! 1 woman (she's holding a baby)
If you want, you may name her husband also, as a bonus)
She's a very controversial first lady
Oh right, ha I thought there was a woman, a younger boy, a younger girl and a baby in this photo!
Hillary (and Bill) Clinton?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Well done!
I thought it should be easier than Sensei's mosaics
I honestly thought there was a boys (not the baby) face in there when I first saw it.i thought it was a trick, like a whole celebrity family like the Pheonix clan or something ha!

20201213 194018

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Oh! I think I know and love him! And I saw him many times! And read his autobiography)
But I think I should leave him for the early birds:tongue:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Nah! It's just unfair that I've noticed him first. It's pretty obvious. If you guess him, I'll put on my favorite song of him)
If I'm not mistaken Ha ha

Very well, then. I think it's the singer in Red Hot Chili Peppers. Had to cheat and google his name, though: Anthony Kiedis.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Correct! Faster-than-light answer as always. I'm still astonished that he thinks that it was thanks to him the Berlin wall fell.
Well he's always had some ego on him, and he was pretty drunk for years on end so it was probably just the booze talking!  20201214 144510