• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
She is an American singer/songwriter/ actress. This lady's worked damn hard to make a living since the late 60's,with 47 albums and 12 movies to her name.

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It was indeed a reference to 9-5,and it was indeed the extremely hard working dolly parton. She even opened a theme park named Dollywood!
Young dolly parton 1965 680x425

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
He's somebody I have contemplated posting many times since you posted Nikita Khrushchev and just never got round to posting....  20201210 230905

Reactions: Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
No he's not an historical figure sorry, he was an American actor/ director.His work is still highly praised to this day for its innovation. And is often considered to be one of the most influential people in film.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I didn't realise until after I'd posted it how extremely difficult it would be to give clues about him... It is citizen kane actor, writer, producer, and director Orson welles Well done indeed!
MV5BOTE1Nzg5NzMwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDQwMTM2 V1 UY1200 CR17006301200 AL

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Okay, here's a new one. I always think they're going to be difficult and then they're solved at once, so I'll shut up this time. :P

Celeb

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
LOL! Then we'll never get any new players for sure)

View attachment 55127

Off topic: guys, do you always use exif remover tools before uploading the pics? I'm so f***ing tired of this(
We don't get any new players anyway! The few that we do get realise they can't be bothered download anymore pictures after 1 or 2 goes then soon disappear

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
He hasn't showed up since Monday
I've met really suicidal people who often got better getting off the board. Maybe it's better not to disturb him
So your new riddle seems to have an unusual fashion style... Is he quite an eccentric character?

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
So your new riddle seems to have an unusual fashion style... Is he quite an eccentric character?
I can't say that he is a very eccentric character, maybe a little bit. He was one of the most famous children in Hollywood, but then his career did not work out. Very soon, many of us will see him again. At least I definitely will.

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I'm a bit confused by your clue because this guy is still around but i'l hazard a guess and say macaulay culkin?

• Love
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I'm a bit confused by your clue because this guy is still around but i'l hazard a guess and say macaulay culkin?
Mc
Yes. He's still around, but not so successful as he was as a child
Correct! Congrats!

I love to rewatch the second part of Home Alone, because the storyline about the woman with the pigeons tears my heart every time. This is my destiny, if I'll not CTB in the nearest future)))

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
View attachment 55129
Yes. He's still around, but not so successful as he was as a child
Correct! Congrats!

I love to rewatch the second part of Home Alone, because the storyline about the woman with the pigeons tears my heart every time. This is my destiny, if I'll not CTB in the nearest future)))
Well I for one hope you do not end up a homeless pigeon lady and I also hope your destined to stick around with use for the nearest future also))
2020 12 10 01 46 56 734

• Wow