• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Whatta... Yes. I guess he has quite distinct eyes and an equally distinct mouth. Anyways, well done!

View attachment 54998
Nah, there's an easier explanation. I'm just from one of the former USSR countries:shy:
But, please, don't think of me as of one of those wh*res hunting for vulnerable foreigners to take them out of a hellhole. This is very typical of our women, unfortunately.:aw:

____

2-in-1
B

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's nice of you. But in fact it's true(

Well, I dare say that the overwhelming majority in my country share my sentiment. "Mail order wives", as we put it in my native language, from Eastern Europe are very rare over here.

EDIT: Is it Brangelina?

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Well, I dare say that the overwhelming majority in my country share my sentiment. "Mail order wives", as we put it in my native language, from Eastern Europe are very rare over here.
Ha ha! Maybe this is because your Scandinavian women (as well as men, btw) are very beautiful, and Eastern Europeans simply have no chance in comparison to them, so they prefer to hunt in other countries:smiling:

EDIT: YES! It is Brangelina

Attachments

• AAAC8W10xLGAstZSDlunrng4zjyUNEtcbob2XUlBn3fs8PUzR2Sm3j0pChWWCb9wOgDqzWtz2n3sq4gQPoMHcmOcaDY.jpg
    AAAC8W10xLGAstZSDlunrng4zjyUNEtcbob2XUlBn3fs8PUzR2Sm3j0pChWWCb9wOgDqzWtz2n3sq4gQPoMHcmOcaDY.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • uzn_15719017875.jpg
    uzn_15719017875.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Ha ha! Maybe this is because your Scandinavian women (as well as men, btw) are very beautiful, and Eastern Europeans simply have no chance in comparison to them, so they prefer to hunt in other countries:smiling:

Scandinavian women aren't as beautiful as people think. Did you see my edit?

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
These new modified ones seem so difficult at first glance
But after a while it becomes easier.
I think it's george lucas (Sensei loves historical guys and Star Wars):tongue:

Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Ah right. That sounds like a challenge)) Do you want to post it now.? I'm curious to see what you've come up with.

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Oh I meant to say about Sarah Paulson...have you ever seen a really old show she was in called American gothic? It's a really excellent show that not many people I know ever watched.
Never heard of it, either. But it's a horror((:ehh:
Boom your on fire! It is the last of the beatles to be posted George Harrison well done indeed!
Have we already posted John Lennon?
It's a good experimental idea... I like it! I liked @Uh huh's cartoon style one of elon musk as well
Here goes another one:
A

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Never heard of it, either. But it's a horror((:ehh:

Have we already posted John Lennon?

Here goes another one:
View attachment 55013
No its not a horror like frightening, gory horror. Its more supernatural.its really good!
John lennon was posted just before we started playing this game I think.
And there's not many red heads with those kinds of tattoos so I'd have to say Ed sheeran?

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I definitely recognize the name so I understand that he must be famous. I suspect that I don't recognize him because his music probably isn't my cup of tea.
I just wondered if he'd started getting heard of in other countries now. He's probably the biggest name in British music at the moment so I had a pretty unfair advantage. He's absolutely everywhere you look here.
And that was extremely fast congratulations it is Angela Bassett! MV5BMjI4OTQ1NTcxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc1NTU0OQ V1 UY1200 CR8506301200 AL

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I just wondered if he'd started getting heard of in other countries now. He's probably the biggest name in British music at the moment so I had a pretty unfair advantage. He's absolutely everywhere you look here.

Since I recognize his name he must be big in my country too. British music is generally popular over here.

And that was extremely fast congratulations it is Angela Bassett! View attachment 55019

Being an old cyberpunk fan I'll always remember her for kicking some serious ass in Strange Days.

7ap5

Here's the next one. I hope it's not too small.

Celeb

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
She is pretty bad ass.She's excellent in american horror story also... And hasn't aged one bit. She's 62!

And is it Sean Penn?

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei