• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Nope sorry, clue he co wrote and co starred in one of the biggest movie franchises of the 80's

Reactions: Sensei
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Good guess, It is not but they do share the same qualities
Avant garde director

after a bit of searching i found him. i doubt anybody from the regular players here would know it.
i at least never heard of him but must say that a lot of the movies he made sound pretty good and some made it to my to watch list. ^^

i just post the initials. A.J. - maybe i am wrong and one of our face recognition jedis gets it solved ^^

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i noticed today that @Uh huh's name is crossed out. sad to see her go. i hope she found peace. that and also noticing that @marcusuk63 didn't log in for over 2 weeks made me remember why people and also i myself came to this place initially.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
i noticed today that @Uh huh's name is crossed out. sad to see her go. i hope she found peace. that and also noticing that @marcusuk63 didn't log in for over 2 weeks made me remember why people and also i myself come to this place initially.

I really hope they're both fine. If they're not with us anymore, I hope they fell asleep peacefully. It's the curse of this community that some members will leave both us and the world behind.

Last edited: