• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Hey everyone I'm back.

Honestly I've been trying my best since I was hospitalized back in August. But this entire time I've just been thinking about how pointless everything is.

Does anyone else just feel kinda disinterested in participating in society? Like, I'm expected to be a functioning adult now by working a job, going to school, paying bills etc…

But the more I do this, the more resent I feel towards the fact that I don't really have a choice in anything at all. I wasn't asked to be brought into this world and now all these things are expected of me as I grow up into an adult. Anyone think it's kinda fucked up? I try to convey this to my friends and they don't understand. I simply don't want to exist in this world. It feels like everyone is trying to convince me to continue being a cog in a machine.

Idk. Hopefully someone can empathize with me on this

lovedread

lovedread

thinking abt how shauna ate jackies ear
Jan 2, 2020
Hey everyone I'm back.

Honestly I've been trying my best since I was hospitalized back in August. But this entire time I've just been thinking about how pointless everything is.

Does anyone else just feel kinda disinterested in participating in society? Like, I'm expected to be a functioning adult now by working a job, going to school, paying bills etc…

But the more I do this, the more resent I feel towards the fact that I don't really have a choice in anything at all. I wasn't asked to be brought into this world and now all these things are expected of me as I grow up into an adult. Anyone think it's kinda fucked up? I try to convey this to my friends and they don't understand. I simply don't want to exist in this world. It feels like everyone is trying to convince me to continue being a cog in a machine.

Idk. Hopefully someone can empathize with me on this
youre very right!! I super relate to this and plenty of other people do too, under capitalism we are literally forced to earn our right to survive and have basic needs met, even though we have more than enough resources to not force ppl into doing that;

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've never wanted to grow up or participate in society. I was forced to grow up and become an adult against my will. I'm a NEET right now but my mom wants me to start working and I hate this expectation. I didn't choose to be born. I was brought into existence without my consent, so why do I owe society and the world something? I don't owe anyone anything. I hate how there's this expectation and obligation that we must contribute. I don't want to become a slave to the system. It's not my responsibility and I don't owe the system a single thing
youre very right!! I super relate to this and plenty of other people do too, under capitalism we are literally forced to earn our right to survive and have basic needs met, even though we have more than enough resources to not force ppl into doing that;
Mood. Work is modern day slavery. We're all slaves to the system. It's honestly absurd that we have to work to survive and pay to exist on this planet

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Well I just don't fit into society and I don't think I'm able to work. I also just don't want to participate and feel like society hated me.

Reactions: sserafim
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Błędów raczej nie naprawiam, raczej je ponawiam
May 1, 2024
I can relate so much! I feel exactly the same. There's nothing that can change the way I view society and nothing can make me want to become a person who contributes to this fucked up world. I was thinking the same on psych meds, I'm thinking the same now, when I've been off for a while. It's just how I see it. I was brought here without my consent and people expect me to do things, to contribute, as if I had a choice. I sometimes resent my parents, as well as these expectations, and I feel like the only way I could be free is suicide. Right now, I work as little as possible so that it looks as if I'm not completely wasting my life or doing nothing. I need money anyway, even though I still live with my parents. It is fucked up and I don't even bother discussing my opinions and world view with other people, as only a few understand and relate and those are not people I know IRL. What I do is try to find loopholes so that I can live as comfortably as possible until I decide to CTB. I try to live a simple life, reduce my suffering, and don't get involved in unnecessary things with other people.

Reactions: sserafim