Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I don't think it's illegal to give psych meds to children. Just shitty. But not illegal.
It's medical negligence. But hey, it's your life. I am simply trying to help. Seems you don't want to actually take the matter further so I'll just leave you to it.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My parents were retards too and bought into the whole psychiatric dogma hook line & sinker. The only reason I'm suicidal is because of what those drugs did to my mind and body.

Now I have an incurable movement disorder and my psychiatrist tells me it's most likely not the meds' fault... Oh gee, I wonder what else it could possibly stem from? :meh:

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyWanderer, L951788 and EmptyManForever
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Damn and here I was thinking maybe I should go on meds and give life a try but after reading this I'm even more afraid to get on them.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Damn and here I was thinking maybe I should go on meds and give life a try but after reading this I'm even more afraid to get on them.
Please don't take only one persons story and experience of psychiatric medication when deciding what's right for you.

OP is criticising the use of heavy pharmaceutical drugs at the age of 5 (which is almost certainly illegal and medically negligent.)

A lot of people can and have been helped by various meds.

Reactions: L951788