Status
Not open for further replies.
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Look, I know I did bad, m'kay?
In my defense , this is a forum for sucidal people with mental problems and it would be a stupidy if you will expect the well thought and reasonable posts. I would expect people on the edge typing nonsense. I've noticed it happens here. People find this forum helpful because they know they can let go of anything what's eating you. And they always find support. And this is the most wonderful part about this site. This is why I loved this forum. This is why I love being nice to people here (or at least I try...)
I didn't think about anything when I created this thread! I was completely insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju, Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and 1 other person
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I would respectfully suggest @grungeCat have the thread deleted and repost with the truth to get genuine support and sympathy for their loss. Many here are willing to give it, me included.

He could just edit the OP with his updated post. I don't think making a new thread is going to change what he did.

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
He could just edit the OP with his updated post. I don't think making a new thread is going to change what he did.

He'd have to submit it to the mods and ask them to edit as it's been over six hours since he posted it.

Reactions: grungeCat and Deleted member 10475
mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
Hello!
My hanging attempt didn't go well... I scared my mother. To death. She passed away for heart attack. Hahaha... what a fucking irony. FUCKING IRONY. If God is real, then he's a son of a bitch. If I ever meet him, I'll do everything to destroy him. I feel nothing now. I'm crying and vomitting again and again. My aunt is there. Well, since nobody controls me then I'll go for SN. I won't treat her death as a death. She's just in another place and I will come to her in a couple of days. Mother! I promise I won't leave you alone there! We will be together like we always used to be! Just hang on in there! I'm coming to you.
Sorry for your loss, hope you take it the best way possible. I know what become an orphan at a young age from stranged circumstances. In your case is not, but I guess we are orphans after all.

Wish you whatever makes your mind feel free.

Reactions: grungeCat
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
He'd have to submit it to the mods and ask them to edit as it's been over six hours since he posted it.

Ohhh, I didn't realize that's was a thing. Now your post makes sense lol

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Re-reading the first post I can see the drunken insanity/over exaggeration. It was just a poorly written, emotional drunk post I think. But sorry for your loss OP.

roju

roju

Jul 2, 2020
Please, we have to be nice to each other. This forum is really all we got, at least for me it is...

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, grungeCat, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
No thank you.

Professional victims. I have a severe mental illness to but you don't see me engaging in that pathetic behavior, yes we got unlucky and had a bad card dealt but how you deal with that is choice.

so instead of becoming a "professional victim" you became an insufferable asshole. I don't buy your "charge of the light brigade" shit for a second. You're whining more than the dude having some kind of drunken breakdown who just lost his mom

Please, we have to be nice to each other. This forum is really all we got, at least for me it is...

I get that but I'm not going to be nice to people who are being assholes

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, grungeCat, DyingAlf and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.