• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
okay so my plan was to take sn in a hotel in two weeks from now. Last night i thought it would be a good idea to get drunk "one last time" (for context, im a alcoholic) My girlfriend called me and noticed something was wrong and kept asking more and more questions until i said i was gonna kill myself soon. We had the worst fight ever to the point that i think the relationship is ruined... I just needed to get this out of my chest

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It happens. Hearing that news was probably more than she could handle.

How do you stop this plan over the phone. Yelling and fighting is normal. She was trying to project power in a situation where she really has none.
The good news is she cares.

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
It happens. Hearing that news was probably more than she could handle.

How do you stop this plan over the phone. Yelling and fighting is normal. She was trying to project power in a situation where she really has none.
The good news is she cares.
you're right... she also has bpd so this really fucked her up :(

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
you're right... she also has bpd so this really fucked her up :(
Don't be hard on yourself though! It's not your fault you want to die and you have the right to choose what you want. And even if someone doesn't think it's a matter of a choice but a mental illness symptom, the more they should rather provide help and support you, not make you suffer even worse knowing these might be your last feelings ever

• Love
Reactions: rottenflesh
nightlygem

nightlygem

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I find it foolish to yell and fight with someone who has expressed their desire and plan to die. However, I cannot say that it isn't justified. It's a very natural reaction, especially if one cares for you. However, as someone who also has BPD (both bipolar and borderline) this is likely a sign of an attachment issue. Lashing out at our favorite person is often how we cope with stressful news like this. We often don't really think about our words, therefore we do whatever is possible in order fight the possibility of abandonment.
I wish you the best of luck in this scenario. This sounds like a lot of stress on you.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
I guess it's one of those things, maybe you're in a better position to assess what your next steps from here are. Either way I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: rottenflesh
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
BPD is a balancing act on a good day. This news would not make for a good day.