wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
Hey guys 🌼 Ya friendly DID system here just to explain why we personally use plural pronouns.

After making the decision about our method by cutting, we went online and bought the surgical level scalpels and two types to choose from depending on what would be more comfortable to hold and use, and also bought a bunch of black pillows and a blanket so wherever we go, whether it's in the bath tub or out in nature, we will be as comfortable as we can. We have everything we need and want now, and it's such a relief.

What's low key funny is that the scalpels came in a box with a bright ass orange sticker on it saying "URGENT MEDICAL SUPPLIES" and of course it came when we weren't home and a family member was 😅
Also with the pillows and blanket came in a massive box that was sitting right at the front door which is glass, and the same family member saw that too, yikes 😵‍💫

Doesn't feel like it's going to be too much longer until we act, and hopefully be gone.

IMG 5256

IMG 5254

• Hugs
Reactions: AboutTom, heavyeyes, LoiteringClouds and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish you guys the best of luck with your plans. I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Also, I'm not encouraging this method but do you guys know about the jigai suicide method? That seems interesting, only 15-30 seconds of agony. (follow your own responsibility. DO NOT use this method if you aren't comfortable with it, do what suits you best)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud, ChronicallyCynical and 2 others
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
The relief of having everything ready is indeed very nice. Good luck y'all!

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud, AnonGermany and 2 others
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
All the best, I hope you manage to find the peace you're looking for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud, AnonGermany and 1 other person
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Best of luck. If you can do it and are willing to do it then go ahead.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud, AnonGermany and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All the best and I hope you guys find peace what you are looking for! Good luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud, AnonGermany and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would all feel relieved to have a plan to leave this existence, I hope that when the time is right for you all to leave you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'm glad your system feels more at peace now you have what your supplies. I like the idea of the blankets so you can be as comfortable as you can.

I wish life hadn't been so cruel to you that you didn't need to go down this path. I know what physical agony is, and if your emotional agony is getting too much to live with, I can understand. I just wish you weren't in this position in the first place you know?

Anyway, I wish you all peace and freedom 💛

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, wildflowercloud, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
I wish you guys the best of luck with your plans. I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Also, I'm not encouraging this method but do you guys know about the jigai suicide method? That seems interesting, only 15-30 seconds of agony. (follow your own responsibility. DO NOT use this method if you aren't comfortable with it, do what suits you best)
Thank you so much 🩷

We just looked it up, it's seems bit too gruesome for our preferences though, but thank you for the suggestion!

If we choose to go at home we think it will be slightly easier for whichever family member finds us to deal with because of our long history of severe self harm. We want to make it as least distressing as we can
The relief of having everything ready is indeed very nice. Good luck y'all!
It really is!! Thank you so much!
All the best, I hope you manage to find the peace you're looking for.
Thank you so much 💖
Best of luck. If you can do it and are willing to do it then go ahead.
Thank you so much! We truly think we can and are
All the best and I hope you guys find peace what you are looking for! Good luck!
Thank you so much! 🩷
I understand why you would all feel relieved to have a plan to leave this existence, I hope that when the time is right for you all to leave you find the freedom you search for.
You are so so kind and thoughtful, thank you so much 🥹 Really appreciate you!
I'm glad your system feels more at peace now you have what your supplies. I like the idea of the blankets so you can be as comfortable as you can.

I wish life hadn't been so cruel to you that you didn't need to go down this path. I know what physical agony is, and if your emotional agony is getting too much to live with, I can understand. I just wish you weren't in this position in the first place you know?

Anyway, I wish you all peace and freedom 💛
You are beyond lovely 😌✨ thank you so, so much. Honestly, your words mean a huge amount 💖 Someone genuinely wishing things weren't like this for us, means the world. Thank you.

We really hope you're managing your physical agony, and hope you're coping, and also understand if you're not. We're here for you if you ever want to or need.

You're amazing, thank you 💓

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Tulip<3, thebookofdisquiet. and 5 others
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Thank you so much 🩷

We just looked it up, it's seems bit too gruesome for our preferences though, but thank you for the suggestion!

If we choose to go at home we think it will be slightly easier for whichever family member finds us to deal with because of our long history of severe self harm. We want to make it as least distressing as we can

It really is!! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much 💖

Thank you so much! We truly think we can and are

Thank you so much! 🩷

You are so so kind and thoughtful, thank you so much 🥹 Really appreciate you!

You are beyond lovely 😌✨ thank you so, so much. Honestly, your words mean a huge amount 💖 Someone genuinely wishing things weren't like this for us, means the world. Thank you.

We really hope you're managing your physical agony, and hope you're coping, and also understand if you're not. We're here for you if you ever want to or need.

You're amazing, thank you 💓

You seem so kind, caring about others while suffering yourself 💛 you seem like the kind of person I would choose as a friend, 100%.
Thank you, I'm hanging in there! Sometimes doing better than other times but coping for the most part x

• Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud and heavyeyes
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Best of luck. I used the number 10 (bottom of the pic) scalpels for my attempt, they seem to be quite comfortable in my experience. I also looked up how to use them properly on YouTube beforehand, maybe that will help you

• Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I wish you luck and I hope you find the peace your looking for 🤍

If I may ask what is your method? I don't think I've seen much about it around here before

• Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
You seem so kind, caring about others while suffering yourself 💛 you seem like the kind of person I would choose as a friend, 100%.
Thank you, I'm hanging in there! Sometimes doing better than other times but coping for the most part x
Aw our heart is so warm 💗 You're amazing! Would definitely be friends with you too!
We're so glad you're coping for the most part, we're just hoping that during the times things are bad that you're not going through it all alone. You've got this x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and Tulip<3
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for achieving all your aims. Go well (all of you).

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
Best of luck. I used the number 10 (bottom of the pic) scalpels for my attempt, they seem to be quite comfortable in my experience. I also looked up how to use them properly on YouTube beforehand, maybe that will help you
Thank you so much for this! That's really good to know that they're quite comfortable, and looking up how to use them properly on YouTube is such a good idea! Thank you ☺️ We hope you're doing a bit better since your attempt, but if not, we hope you find community here with people who can understand the pain too
I wish you luck and I hope you find the peace your looking for 🤍

If I may ask what is your method? I don't think I've seen much about it around here before
Thank you so much 🩷

Our method is cutting, and we're going to be going for the radial artery. If that doesn't work, we'll try other arteries, such as the carotid.
We've been self harming for over 13 years, and severely self harming for around 7 years, so we feel like this is the right method for us, and that we'll be able to do it.

Thank you for your message 🩵
Best wishes for achieving all your aims. Go well (all of you).
Thank you so much!! 🩷

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes