• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
That sounds really lovely and I think a lot of us would ideally love to do something like this - whetour last few months are spent just doing whatever we want, relaxing etc. Are you able to continue like this indefinitely until you decide to ctb or do you have to for financial reasons or other constraints ctb by a certain date?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry you had to come to this decision. Even though you wanted to keep enjoying life am sorry that the only way out of your pain is catching the bus, but atleast you are very fortunate to have found the holy grail of bus tickets. I wish you all the best and I hope you find the peace you search for ❤️

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
That sounds really lovely and I think a lot of us would ideally love to do something like this - whetour last few months are spent just doing whatever we want, relaxing etc. Are you able to continue like this indefinitely until you decide to ctb or do you have to for financial reasons or other constraints ctb by a certain date?
I have the means to live like this for four months, but I'm planning to CTB a month from now because my pain is really bad and I have chronic fatigue, too, so I'm in my bed most of the time to avoid spending the little energy I have. I can't even run without feeling like i'm gonna die lol my body feels heavy and my energy is little so i'm in bed a lot. I don't really want to live like this much longer.
Did you go to a pharmacy? What type of store was it?

It's a vet pharmacy store. In Peru they are called "agrovet stores". The N I bought is a veterinary product used for animal surgeries or, in the right dose, to kill an animal peacefully. Lol, even pets get euthanized easier than us, humans.

Last edited:
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
It's a vet pharmacy store. In Peru they are called "agrovet stores". The N I bought is a veterinary product used for animal surgeries or, in the right dose, to kill an animal peacefully. Lol, even pets get euthanized easier than us, humans.
Ok, thank you! I've heard people talk about being able to buy pentobarbital in South America before but I've always been confused on where you would even look.

I guess my follow up question would be do you speak Spanish? I know you said they didn't ask much, but did you just walk up to the counter and ask for it and then they just told you the total and you paid?

Last edited:
T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Ok, thank you! I've heard people talk about being able to buy pentobarbital in South America before but I've always been confused on where you would even look.

I guess my follow up question would be do you speak Spanish? I know you said they didn't ask much, but did you just walk up to the counter and ask for it and then they just told you the total and you paid?
I speak Spanish, it's my first language. And walked up to the counter and asked for "Halatal" as the product is called and they asked me if I needed Halatal or Halatal KT (one must be careful to buy Halatal and not Halatal KT because Halatal KT is not N, only Halatal is N). I said Halatal, 4 bottles please. They told me the price and I paid. That was it. The very first store I tried.

I don't know if I got lucky or if it's that easy in all the stores. It was in a part of the city where there are a lot of agrovet stores one next to each other. I was ready to try one after another until someone sells it to me, but I succeeded in the very first store.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Do you have any fears about the taste? Have you tasted it already? The taste and not being able to drink it is my biggest fear about N. I saw posts where people were not able to drink it due to taste, and failed, and I also saw some other posts where people just chug it down. Were you able to buy the anti-emetic in Peru also? At the same store or from a proper pharmacy? I have saved the city you mentioned. I might go there also if I can only make sure I would be able to drink it. Taste wise.

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Do you have any fears about the taste? Have you tasted it already? The taste and not being able to drink it is my biggest fear about N. I saw posts where people were not able to drink it due to taste, and failed, and I also saw some other posts where people just chug it down. Were you able to buy the anti-emetic in Peru also? At the same store or from a proper pharmacy? I have saved the city you mentioned. I might go there also if I can only make sure I would be able to drink it. Taste wise.
Taste is my biggest worry now that I have it. I haven't tasted it already. I will just try to drink it as fast as I can. I bought a camu camu beverage to drink after I drink the N. Camu camu is a peruvian fruit that is very, very sweet, so that will mask it, hopefully.

IMG 0127

I bought the antiemetic pills in Peru, in a proper pharmacy. No prescription asked.

Hopefully everything goes as planed. May death rock me asleep.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Taste is my biggest worry now that I have it. I haven't tasted it already. I will just try to drink it as fast as I can. I bought a camu camu beverage to drink after I drink the N. Camu camu is a peruvian fruit that is very, very sweet, so that will mask it, hopefully.

View attachment 136719

I bought the antiemetic pills in Peru, in a proper pharmacy. No prescription asked.

Hopefully everything goes as planed. May death rock me asleep.
I personally would not drink fruit juice afterwards. I would not dilute your stomach content with a juice, plus, don't give your body additional reasons to throw up. If you want, just put the juice in your mouth afterwards and spit it out. If you want to drink something, have a small shot of some liquer like coconut rum, not more than a shot, as alcohol will speed up the process. I think drinking fruit juice, you will make it more likely to vomit

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
I personally would not drink fruit juice afterwards. I would not dilute your stomach content with a juice, plus, don't give your body additional reasons to throw up. If you want, just put the juice in your mouth afterwards and spit it out. If you want to drink something, have a small shot of some liquer like coconut rum, not more than a shot, as alcohol will speed up the process. I think drinking fruit juice, you will make it more likely to vomit
Good idea! Yeah, I think an alcoholic beverage would be better. I'm planning everything slowly and carefully, so everything goes well. Thanks for this idea.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
would it be possible to let us know if the N was drinkable if you will still have an Account here? I have to completely uproot my life, sell my house, get rid of all my clothes and possessions, I have to reduce my life to a suitcase, so once I do this, there is no going back. If you could just let us know after you drank it if it is more or less drinkable for an average person. Only if you feel like it. I would also understand if you would want to use those few minutes to meditate or look out to the Amazon, that is what I would probably do.

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
would it be possible to let us know if the N was drinkable if you will still have an Account here? I have to completely uproot my life, sell my house, get rid of all my clothes and possessions, I have to reduce my life to a suitcase, so once I do this, there is no going back. If you could just let us know after you drank it if it is more or less drinkable for an average person. Only if you feel like it. I would also understand if you would want to use those few minutes to meditate or look out to the Amazon, that is what I would probably do.
Sure! I read abour your situation. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point. I will write here about the taste after I drink it, so you guys know.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Sure! I read abour your situation. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point. I will write here about the taste after I drink it, so you guys know.
Can you tell me what kind of chronic illness you have and how old you are? Thank you for writing about buying N in Peru, this information is very useful. It is very romantic to spend the last days of your life traveling. You said that you want to die in nature, aren't you afraid that some snake will bite you xD? Can you also please describe the taste and how bad it is?

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
I'm 31 years old and I have a neurological condition, I could tell you more in private. I don't want to die in a forest, it's just that there's a lot of vegetation and forest around the city and inside the city that gives the place a spiritual natural feel that makes me feel at peace with what I'm going to do. No snakes so far, I think they hate the city noise, and when I was in the forest, I was in the tour bus all the time because I can't move much because of my chronic fatigue and general malaise. I will describe here the taste after I drink it and before i fall asleep.

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
How's life in the Amazon going? What have you been reading and watching? What other things have you been up to? What are you doing for food? What have you eaten?
Everything is going fine, as fine as living with chronic pain can be. I've been reading mystery novels and then I got into vampire fiction. I've been watching Old Hollywood movies but now I'm watching that new hit netflix series called Baby Reindeer. I've been eating in restaurants mostly, peruvian food is tasty. Ceviche, Tacacho, Juane, a bit of everything.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Everything is going fine, as fine as living with chronic pain can be. I've been reading mystery novels and then I got into vampire fiction. I've been watching Old Hollywood movies but now I'm watching that new hit netflix series called Baby Reindeer. I've been eating in restaurants mostly, peruvian food is tasty. Ceviche, Tacacho, Juane, a bit of everything.
So are you basically enjoying a little bit of travelling and shit before you CTB?

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Yeah, pretty much so. But I'm not like going out all the time because my health condition causes me chronic pain, chronic fatigue and chronic malaise haha so I'm in bed 3/4 of the time. It's hell lol.
Sorry to hear that.

What is the exact name of the condition if you don't mind me asking? Have you exhausted all treatment options?

T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Sorry to hear that.

What is the exact name of the condition if you don't mind me asking? Have you exhausted all treatment options?
I have a neurological condition that only got worse through time. I could tell you more in private. I have exhausted all treatment options including pills, injections and surgery. The rest of my life will be like this. It will only get worse with age. I don't want that. I'm tired, really. I had hope through everything, but not anymore. It's very mentally taxing. I just wanna go into oblivion.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I have a neurological condition that only got worse through time. I could tell you more in private. I have exhausted all treatment options including pills, injections and surgery. The rest of my life will be like this. It will only get worse with age. I don't want that. I'm tired, really. I had hope through everything, but not anymore. It's very mentally taxing. I just wanna go into oblivion.
PM me please, I'd like to understand

• Love
Reactions: The Byronic Boy
W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
View attachment 136266

I bought the N in a city in the Peruvian Amazon called Tarapoto. The very first store I tried. They didn't ask me any questions, very easy. I also bought the antiemetic pills necessary for the process.

Long story short, I suffer from an incurable chronic pain condition and there's no way I'm getting better, so I rather die with dignity than live a lifetime of pain and the toll it takes on my mind.

My next step now is to plan everything for my death to be as easy as it can be for everybody and to do everything I need to do before I go. I want to thank this forum for giving me the knowledge about the N and the logistics behind it and for giving me peace to find a death with dignity.
Is it possible to order from them online N and how high quality is this product?

Reactions: Лена
T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Is it possible to order from them online N and how high quality is this product?
I don't really think it's possible to order online. These are small stores. You can order online from the manufacturer, I don't know if to another countries, if you have a vet prescription. The product is called Halatal. It's very high quality as they use this to kill animals peacefully. A person only need four bottles to die.

Reactions: Forveleth
W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I don't really think it's possible to order online. These are small stores. You can order online from the manufacturer, I don't know if to another countries, if you have a vet prescription. The product is called Halatal. It's very high quality as they use this to kill animals peacefully. A person only need four bottles to die.
Do you have contacts of the manufacturer from whom you can order, please write in a personal message