• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
So I got 33 bucks left and I have been kicked out of school for not attending so I will get no more money by the end of this month. I got 2 bottles of Captain Morgan, 1 gram of amphetamine base and I have a Glock 17 9mm handgun.

It really sucks that I am so pressured because of money because I would be able to cope longer if I just had some money I also would have liked to use a shotgun to ctb but I don´t have time or money for that and I know I will have to kms in a few days since bills are coming and I don´t have more money for food by then. Money is really everything it gives a person the ability to cope and buys more time.

EDIT: Oh I forgot I might kms tonight, I will eat soon and drive out to my childhood town not far from here go on a nice night walk to contemplate and go home and snort some amphetamine. It´s been 7 years since I last tried it I tried it 3 times from I was 16-17 but since I got a panic attack from cocaine over a year ago I might get that again and then I will be forced to shoot myself.

Last edited:
Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
Sad to hear it everything went to shit so soon..
Whatever you decide to do I hope you find peace in it.
If you wish to talk to someone in the meantime to vent or whatever, feel free to message me.

Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
how old are u if u are going to school atm?
are u not even 18/19
whats ur motive for cbt if i may know in a quick sentence?

Reactions: lv-gras
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
That sucks youre in this situation.
So from your post youre roughly 23/24 since you havnt tried a certain drug in 7 years.
Sadly youre right, money does rule the world.
Humans are pathetic for letting abit of paper control everything but thats a different story altogether.
Are you going to choose the gun method? If so, make sure you aim in the right place to end it all.
If not, you might survive and doctors might give you a face transplant.
Which wont be pretty.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
So from your post youre roughly 23/24 since you havnt tried a certain drug in 7 years.
Humans are pathetic for letting abit of paper control everything but thats a different story altogether.
Are you going to choose the gun method? If so, make sure you aim in the right place to end it all.
Which wont be pretty.

you could combine the gun method with another suicide method, eg stand at the edge of a bridge when you shot yourself

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Sad to hear it everything went to shit so soon..
Whatever you decide to do I hope you find peace in it.
If you wish to talk to someone in the meantime to vent or whatever, feel free to message me.
Thank you, you are very kind.

how old are u if u are going to school atm?
are u not even 18/19
whats ur motive for cbt if i may know in a quick sentence?
Physical problem with my throat mostly but also a deranged view of the world so I really don´t fit it but if I did have money I could have coped if I didn´t have my physical problems.
Which wont be pretty.
Spot on I am 24yo.
I am using a 9mm handgun so I am not going to blow my face off like with the failed shotgun suicides. I probably will shoot myself in the right temple but if you or someone else could find a good picture of a brain/eye area I might shoot through my right eye and hit the brainstem.

N

Nowayout

Sep 23, 2018
So I got 33 bucks left and I have been kicked out of school for not attending so I will get no more money by the end of this month. I got 2 bottles of Captain Morgan, 1 gram of amphetamine base and I have a Glock 17 9mm handgun.

It really sucks that I am so pressured because of money because I would be able to cope longer if I just had some money I also would have liked to use a shotgun to ctb but I don´t have time or money for that and I know I will have to kms in a few days since bills are coming and I don´t have more money for food by then. Money is really everything it gives a person the ability to cope and buys more time.

EDIT: Oh I forgot I might kms tonight, I will eat soon and drive out to my childhood town not far from here go on a nice night walk to contemplate and go home and snort some amphetamine. It´s been 7 years since I last tried it I tried it 3 times from I was 16-17 but since I got a panic attack from cocaine over a year ago I might get that again and then I will be forced to shoot myself.

I'm actually a bit jealous of you because you've got a gun. I am homeless and I get the pressure you are under. I'm in the position of .... I have to die and can't.