F

farfetchedotters

life will never get better won't it?
Jul 9, 2023
hello everyone, since i'm going to die in a few hours anyways, i wanted to tell you how i ended up wanting to die again.

my name is karl, i'm nineteen and i grew up with a loving family who supports me during my lowest and my highest. they gave me medications, therapy sessions with doctors and a support system. my friends are so dear to me, they are the reason why i look towards the end of each day.

last year, i had decided to jump off of a footbridge and sustained minor injuries. but before that, my then girlfriend begged me not to go back to the footbrige and cried for hours until she finally convinced me to seek help. we were together for six months, and the whole time i was with her, i felt like i was safe, loved and appreciated. she urged me to try new hobbies such as crocheting, learning new instruments and coding. she made me a better person.

we broke up officially on November 6th due to my rapidly declining mental health. she told me that she wasn't the girlfriend i needed and broke it off, she accused me of cheating, and my mental health never recovered after the breakup.

i overdosed that night on pills, and was rushed to the ER. while i was in the psych ward, she found another girl. while i was stabbed with injections all day, she was celebrating her new girl's birthday. i never recovered.

so here i am now, alone with my thoughts and my feelings. i will cbt using partial hanging in a few hours, feel free to ask me anything.

goodbye, i hope this time for real ss. you guys made me feel like i wasn't truly alone battling depression. i love you guys, see you on the other side in a few hours. 🫶

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena, Ashu, stuckinthemud and 6 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
man... That sounds awful :( I'm sorry, Karl! >_<
And yes, you are not alone battling depression~ Many others here and throughout the whole world are as well~ I like this site for that very reason as people are very empathetic and nice about it all! :) hehe~
Please remember tho that partial hanging isn't exactly known for being the most reliable method in spite of its peacefulness~ I wish you the best :) Praying for you~

Reactions: Dliena, Ashu and SVEN
F

farfetchedotters

life will never get better won't it?
Jul 9, 2023
man... That sounds awful :( I'm sorry, Karl! >_<
And yes, you are not alone battling depression~ Many others here and throughout the whole world are as well~ I like this site for that very reason as people are very empathetic and nice about it all! :) hehe~
Please remember tho that partial hanging isn't exactly known for being the most reliable method in spite of its peacefulness~ I wish you the best :) Praying for you~
thank you kind stranger, i am aware of the dangers of partial hanging but i wanted to try. even if all things go badly (become a vegetable, etc.) my family knows that i wouldn't want to suffer anymore in the first place!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I hope you find peace 🕊️ and wish you the best of luck! ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for finding peace and rest, although you are on your own, please be sure that so many of us on here totally get how you feel and are thinking kindly of you at this time.

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I hope you find peace and freedom from your suffering.
I empathise with you as I will never be the same after my narcissistic ex brutally discarded me….like you I was suffering before and in a vulnerable place when he met me.
I am very sorry, life can be very cruel

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I sincerely hope you found peace and no more pains.