R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry for not replying to everyone's message. My oxygen levels are still low so I'm being emitted for a few days than I'll be out, sadly I'm fine. My mum tried to get me sectioned again but luckily I am just going to get my medication reviewed after I'm discharged.
I'm very hypersensitive because i have Aspergers, which is why a little bit of discomfort for others is immense for me.
the headaches was fine,
The taste and trying to retake after I threw up was impossible,
But the hardest symptoms for me was the pounding heartbeat, and the sweaty on fire sensation I experienced. Even with a fan right up to my face made no difference, there was no way I could listen to my last songs as I dreamt off into unconsciousness.
The breathing was fine, It did start to become very shallow especially when I was in the ambulance, but I didn't feel like I was suffocating. Just dizzy and sound muffling
I've decided to go back to my original method partial/full hanging, but I will not be making another goodbye thread. I'm going to close my account soon, and catch the next bus, I can't promise it won't be impulsively, but I'm going to try take support from the NHS again, and if it doesn't work, I'm the shy, short girl with a big afro tapping on the cloud seat next to me waiting for you to sit down, only if you choose to of course. I wish the best for you all, even though I didn't speak much in the threads. Please learn from my mistakes because I never do.

I hope you get whatever you desire moving forward friend. Your feedback is appreciated and I hope you don't consider the questions asked as disrespect.

• Love
Reactions: glitchgirl
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Before anyone accuses me of getting at Glitch - which I'm NOT, I said all the way through this she should call for help - the 7 P's come into play here for ANYONE thinking about ctb:

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

What I mean by that is that IF you have decided to do it you need to MAKE SURE you've got it ALL planned out, the weights, the process, the fasting, the paracetemol/ibuprofen / nitrogen tank / whatever you're doing - you NEED to MAKE SURE you've covered ALL the bases in the RIGHT way and that you're doing it with a CLEAR head.

I think it's seen time and time again - a spur of the moment attempt ultimately ends in failure and more problems that will make you feel even worse.

Again I'm so glad Glitch is okay and recovering, it seemd right from the off that she was acting in haste, which usually means you'll repent at leisure.

I hope you make a full recovery and feel better Glitch. For everyone else, take this as a lesson in not making a snap decision.

Please.

Wonderful comment. It's obvious you are only looking out for other members as one should. xo

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Still unsure what to make of this attempt and what a should have been done differently.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am happy that you are ok. Please rethink about leaving us here, we love, care and love having you here. All the love and empathy in this world to you!!!!! Walter:heart::heart::hug::hug:

Reactions: Spitfire and Silvermorning
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Good luck Glitchgirl, glitches are good and make the game interesting btw. Partial lig suspension is my planned course of action. I have an afro and ASD too, so keep an eye out for me on the other side.

Reactions: Baba
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm glad that you're relatively ok! I hope you recover soon

SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
Wishing you a safe recovery, glad you're still with us.