Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I'll be catching the bus tonight. Finding this website has been the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I love and appreciate each and every one of you.

I'll be following Stan's guide for the stat dose of SN. I'll keep everyone updated for as long as I can.

It won't be until late at night tonight so mods please don't ban me yet.

:heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: thebelljarrr, it's_all_a_game, FriendofDeath and 60 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I'll be catching the bus tonight. Finding this website has been the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I love and appreciate each and every one of you.

I'll be following Stan's guide for the stat dose. I'll keep everyone updated for as long as I can.

It won't be until late at night tonight so mods please don't ban me yet.

I'll be here wishing you a peaceful journey. This site and community has brought me such comfort. I am glad I found it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 7 others
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Whatever you decide to do, may you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't normally do goodbye threads but I'm seriously going to miss you. You've spread alot of love here. I'm so sorry life has brought you to this point.

Thank you so much for sharing your time here with us. We're here for you in whatever you decide to do :aw: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 10 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Oh no :aw::aw: I wish you peace but so sad to see you leave...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 5 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
My heart aches for you, @Woodnote. It won't be the same here. I will so miss seeing your reactions to our profile posts. Thank you for listening to us. For a shy and anxious person, that kind of interaction means a lot.

You'll be in my thoughts all day and beyond. :heart: :heart: I'm really glad I got to meet you, even in this limited capacity. Please take care of yourself today.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WearyWanderer, Deleted member 17331 and 8 others
WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
Hey wait up for me lol

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Abgrundanziehung and Woodnote
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Have a easy journey buddy

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 2 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
Rip

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Godspeed dude, if you wanna chat before the night rolls around feel free to hit me or anybody else up.

• Love
  • Hugs
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Once again, I have to say goodbye without us being in touch.

But we are both part of this community where everyone looks at each other and shares their love and understanding.

Goodbye my friend, take care when you get in that you don't fall out involuntarily.

Wish you a pleasant and quiet trip.

We'll be with you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GasMonkey, Robyn, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
F

Flump

Student
Jan 14, 2020
❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I wish you peace. Thank you for all your hugs and likes and spreading so much kindness on this site.

• Love
  • Aww..
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
I hope you finally get to where you to ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I might have to postpone. A user named @s1mplem3 is threatening to call the cops on me. Unfortunately I talked to him outside of the website. He's pro life and I didn't realize it until it was too late. It's my fault for being so careless. He has my phone number. Idk if the cops can find me just from that but still.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FriendofDeath, Circles and 19 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Take care of yourself

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Woodnote
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I might have to postpone. A user named @s1mplem3 is threatening to call the cops on me. Unfortunately I talked to him outside of the website. He's pro life and I didn't realize it until it was too late. It's my fault for being so careless. He has my phone number. Idk if the cops can find me just from that but still.
This is the second time I've heard about this user. I have a bad feeling. The mods should probably consider banning them.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, HeavyOne and 6 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
This is the second time I've heard about this user. I have a bad feeling. The mods should probably consider banning them.
I don't understand why people would be here and not support someone in their decision. Ctb is a choice for each individual.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, Jumper Geo and 4 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
This is upsetting to hear. I know that the cops can find you. My first attempt, they pinged my phone and was able to give my family a general location. The cops showed up at the hotel I was picked, an hour away from my home. Maybe try going into airplane mode if you still can.

• Love
  • Aww..
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
Hope you find peace ❤️, i am here if you wanna talk

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Jumper Geo and Woodnote
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I don't understand why people would be here and not support someone in their decision. Ctb is a choice for each individual.
There are trolls here, and people who want to just be sneaky and serve to actively work against us.
Thank you for the warning about this user. It makes me furious that there are people on here with the single purpose of foiling us. This is supposed to be a safe space.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and 7 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you are able to find peace. :hug:

• Love
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
There are trolls here, and people who want to just be sneaky and serve to actively work against us.

Thank you for the warning about this user. It makes me furious that there are people on here with the single purpose of foiling us. This is supposed to be a safe space.
I have felt so alone before I found SS. I tried to ctb before and just ended up in the psych ward. Everyone tried to say comforting things as they would say. No one understood what I was going through. This life is painful and being here has made me feel at peace with ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I have felt so alone before I found SS. I tried to ctb before and just ended up in the psych ward. Everyone tried to say comforting things as they would say. No one understood what I was going through. This life is painful and being here has made me feel at peace with ctb.
Unfortunately, nothing will change that the pro-live cannot understand us.

But worse is that they don't want to understand us at all !!

Because they are so convinced of the value of life that they are blind to another thought.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GasMonkey, it's_all_a_game, not-2-b-the-answer and 8 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Woodnote, thanks for your warmth and e-hugs.

Please be careful.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and Lost1804
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
If the bus is filled with other passengers without a ticket, then let it go and take another one.
It should be a pleasant trip

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CarbonMonoxide, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Please have a safe journey whenever you can, Woodnote. I'm sorry to hear that guy would do that to you. You deserve better :heart:

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
how did they even get on here? i know i had to answer this thing as to why i wanted to join the site. i know they can just lie about it but unless youve had disorders i cant see it being that easy to fake.

also i wish you peace in whatever you decide to do and i hope this person can understand at some point in their "one thought fits all" life style that, that really isnt the case.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Jumper Geo and Woodnote
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Sorry to hear about this. This is why it's important to avoid sharing personal information with other users no matter how much you trust them. Some prolifers are very good at hiding their true intentions. They are as determined to stop us from succeeding as we are determined to ctb. I'm sure you' ll fare better next time. Put your line off and plan an alternate site for your ctb. Don't give any of us the details no matter how legit we seem. All the best.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331, ohhgeeitsme and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.