• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
Well friends, I am at my spot and I have my sn mixed, I have more water and sn solution just incase too, 50ml is a lot less than I expected. Now I just need to get over si and anxiety. I'm going to take a bunch of my melatonin and wait for it to start kicking in and then I'm out.

Thank you for everything you've given me and for all the lovely people I talked to on my short time here. I love you all ❤️

I'll be replying/answering questions for a bit before and I'll try keep everyone up-to-date.

Below is my ragtag setup for measuring and where I will have my final moments. Labels removed from sn for privacy source reasons.

It's ironic that the scales I purchased are even called 'salter' 😂
Beautiful location, I love the woods, it definitely has "returning to nature" vibes. I hope it brings you peace and tranquility in your final moments here on earth. May whatever happens after this be beyond your wildest dreams. Safe travels, my friend.

Reactions: Velvet Fortress
Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
I love the spot you selected. Going back to where we all come from: nature. You'll just move from this human, conscious life back to being a simple part of nature. Beautiful.

Reactions: AmberianDawn
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
A little late, but much love and really hope you passed peacefully to the other side <3

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hope you're in peace now ❤️

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I think that in the end life and death
Are two sides of the same fate
We get used to seeing them more often
But when it's time we suffer just the same
And there's no need to drink and smoke anymore
I want to think of you tonight
With smudged makeup on your face
The last thing I saw was a smile

N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Well friends, I am at my spot and I have my sn mixed, I have more water and sn solution just incase too, 50ml is a lot less than I expected. Now I just need to get over si and anxiety. I'm going to take a bunch of my melatonin and wait for it to start kicking in and then I'm out.

Thank you for everything you've given me and for all the lovely people I talked to on my short time here. I love you all ❤️

I'll be replying/answering questions for a bit before and I'll try keep everyone up-to-date.

Below is my ragtag setup for measuring and where I will have my final moments. Labels removed from sn for privacy source reasons.

It's ironic that the scales I purchased are even called 'salter' 😂
spero che tu sia in un posto migliore :)
I think that in the end life and death
Are two sides of the same fate
We get used to seeing them more often
But when it's time we suffer just the same
And there's no need to drink and smoke anymore
I want to think of you tonight
With smudged makeup on your face
The last thing I saw was a smile
Ma ha usato solo SN? Senza niente? Non è pericoloso utilizzarlo senza nient'altro?

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
spero che tu sia in un posto migliore :)

Ma ha usato solo SN? Senza niente? Non è pericoloso utilizzarlo senza nient'altro?
Nel post parla solo di acqua, SN e melatonina quindi direi di no, in effetti è strano.

EN

- I hope you are in a better place :) But did she use only SN? Without anything else? Isn't it dangerous to use it without anything else?
- In the post she only talks about water, SN and melatonin so I would say no, it's actually strange.