• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I have made peace with my life. I will be gone soon, hopefully in to the bliss of pure non existence. This will likely be my last post, unless I fail somehow. For those wondering, I have chosen full suspension hanging. I am using a 10mm rope with a slip knot for the noose. I will be placing the rope high on my neck, in the middle between my Adams apple and chin. I will be wearing a blindfold so I won't see my sight dimming. Also placing a thin bandana around the neck for comfort. Only explaining so that if it works, others know how it was acheived. Thank you all for being so lovely. It was nice to read everyone's thoughts about life and death. My last moments may be grim, but worthy in trade for peace and to end my suffering. I don't know yet if I will reply to messages, if not, your messages in this thread are appreciated. I hope you all find peace. I hope I find it too. Goodbye all. :)

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Good luck to you stranger <3 I plan on using the same method, I hope for both our sakes you find peace quickly and as painlessly as possible. See you on the other side

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Best of luck @new2blue. In the few post interactions I had with you, I could tell that you are a kind-hearted person. Go in peace!

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I wish you all the peace you so rightly deserve. Fly high! Leave lots of feathers for us still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Infinite peace to you and always.

• Hugs
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I have made peace with my life. I will be gone soon, hopefully in to the bliss of pure non existence. This will likely be my last post, unless I fail somehow. For those wondering, I have chosen full suspension hanging. I am using a 10mm rope with a slip knot for the noose. I will be placing the rope high on my neck, in the middle between my Adams apple and chin. I will be wearing a blindfold so I won't see my sight dimming. Also placing a thin bandana around the neck for comfort. Only explaining so that if it works, others know how it was acheived. Thank you all for being so lovely. It was nice to read everyone's thoughts about life and death. My last moments may be grim, but worthy in trade for peace and to end my suffering. I don't know yet if I will reply to messages, if not, your messages in this thread are appreciated. I hope you all find peace. I hope I find it too. Goodbye all. :)
Rest in peace. Hopefully you can pass away quickly and painlessly.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck! :heart: