CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
yeah i guess its better this way... thank u
No problem. If you want I can pm you and we chat for a little bit so you can maybe feel a little bit calmer

Reactions: Rhizomorph1
imustgo

imustgo

Jul 11, 2023

yeah i guess its better this way... thank u

you're not a pain at all. im writing here also to hear some other point of view. not just to receive pat pats on my back. if you want (a d I'm not a pain)we can talk!
Ok, so we can talk. I'll DM you ok?

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
i apologise everyone to have caused preoccupation for all. i just wanted to ctb today but seems its not the moment/im not prepared enough. im sorry!
Don't be sorry for that! It's ok. We are happy that you're still with us

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
maybe you all are right. especially for the "not dead but injured" part... i couldnt stand it. Idk.... i set my date to today when i was sober but i think i didnt think enough about setting and all. Im sorry. my ideal way to go is with sn but im too worried about buying and shipping since i dont live alone nor in a household with some privacy. i tried before with night night but i couldnt. im so tired of all of this.
I"m not sure if I'm 100% right with this, but I believe it said that Chester Bennington only had a "trace amount," of alcohol in his system based on the autopsy, or whatever it's called after the fact that determines what drugs, and how much of each were in in the/or his system? If this is correct (my memory), and he was an alcoholic (also not entirely certain), then that should be a word of caution that only reinforces this notion of not wanting to do this in 'too altered,' a state. Is it a toxicology report, maybe? I'm such a fool, sorry for this. And best wishes~

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Hey finalmente!
I was reading through your posts and feeling so worried for you, I really wanted to reach out to you but I couldn't find your threads! But someone helped me find it. I'm really worried about you, please consider not doing this today because with alcohol and making impulsive decisions, using this ineffective method will more likely harm you rather than kill you. We all care for you and don't want you to get hurt. Please consider and try all your options before ctb cause you said you were uncertain about it. Never ctb if you are uncertain.

My PMs are open for you, so if you want to chat please do I would love to chat with you.

How are you feeling now? Is your husband back home and are you safe?

Sending you love and well wishes ♥️
yep

if you want yes!
i apologise everyone to have caused preoccupation for all. i just wanted to ctb today but seems its not the moment/im not prepared enough. im sorry!
Don't apologize! We are happy you are still here. (I am so happy I found these posts cause I was SO WORRIED). ♥️

Last edited: