• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
Alright, so tonight's the night yall. I have everything prepared already for the SN method. I have two 25g SN drinks. One for consumption and one for backup. I have scheduled an email to be sent out to the person who knew me best in this world. Within that email is the 10-page note that I have left behind for my loved ones. I will try to keep anyone who is interested up to date as symptoms progress. It is currently 11:01 my time, so at 12:00, I will be consuming the first drink. To be frank, I AM scared. Scared of failing. Scared of leaving my loved ones to suffer from my actions. Scared for what comes next. I am not sure that I am ready; however, I know my time has come. I only ask that each of you seek someone for help, someone to help you find a resemblance of peace before resorting to my actions. It was amazing being apart of such an extraordinary community of like-minded individuals. I wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Dry-Finding7733

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Here for you buddy. You're not alone. As others are saying, it's okay to change your mind. There is always another day.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry it has come to this for you. I hope you find the peace from this existence that you deserve, that we all deserve. Peace and solace to you.

Reactions: LookAway
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
here with you. hope the transition is peaceful.

Obligatory: you are allowed to change your mind whenever.

Reactions: LookAway
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

π—•π—²π˜€π˜ π˜„π—Άπ˜€π—΅π—²π˜€, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—Ÿπ——
Mar 15, 2023
I'm sorry things have gotten so bad. Second guessing whether or not you should go through with it is okay. Don't be scared to back down alright? We'll always be here regardless of the outcome.

With much love,
LoLD

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wish you luck and peace :heart:

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Goodbye, hope you have a swift and peaceful journey.:heart:

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Just told my parents goodnight for the last time. First time for a couple of months I said that I love them. Still waiting for the SN to dissolve completely
My friend you're not alone and I'm sorry you feel this way right now and I'm sorry you're going through this I really am. It's a horrible feeling on the inside it's like an empty pit. Telling your parents you love them for the last time must be really heavy man. If you decide to go through this I just hope that it is peaceful for you and remember that you can call for help at any time if you want to. (If anyone has a problem with me saying that they can call for help you can kick rocks)

Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
I've just drank the primary SN drink. Can confirm that shit is fucking salty. Would definitely recommend plugging your nose when knock it back.
Heart rate started increasing. Vision a little drowsy. Didn't expect it to kick in this quickly

Last edited:
A

Adios Amigos

Mar 11, 2023
I've just drank the primary SN drink. Can confirm that shit is fucking salty. Would definitely recommend plugging your nose when knock it back.
Heart rate started increasing. Vision a little drowsy. Didn't expect it to kick in this quickly
Fly high my friend, see you on the other side. Have you taken your supplementary meds or just going for a straight SN method?

just_erika

just_erika

Mar 14, 2023
See you on the other side. Hope you have a swift and painless journey.

Reactions: Euthanza
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
Hope you have a smooth and painless journey. Thanks for sharing your experience here

Reactions: Euthanza
Rocket

Rocket

Oct 12, 2022
Sending peace and love to your beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing these remarkable moments. Wishing you blessings. If you choose to get help, that is a understandable choice. You know best.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
So it's been about 50ish minutes now and not much yet. My heart hit hit about 132 just a second ago but now it's back to to about 98. I can still hear my heart beating and I have a slight feeling to vomit.
Sorry. I'm not sure what the deal is but it never usually takes this long for anyone. I'm not sure which brand you're using.. just hope you're okay.

Reactions: cowie
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
Sorry. I'm not sure what the deal is but it never usually takes this long for anyone. I'm not sure which brand you're using.. just hope you're okay.
Looking at their post history it sounds like CCS. Why they ship bottles unsealed is beyond me.

Best of luck in your recovery OP.

Reactions: cowie