• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mabel

mabel

eternal oblivion !!
Jan 31, 2024
i know im not exactly a huge member of this forum or anything, but i wanted to say my goodbyes and thank you guys ❤️

ive only posted a few times but everyone has always been super nice and helpful, and i couldn't appreciate it more. (if only my real life was the same way, right?)

now that i've fully thought things through, written my note, refined my method and set everything up how i need it, im finally going to ctb tonight.

i cannot fail from here & will finally have the eternal oblivion i crave within the next few hours 😁 (though in the meantime i may dish out a few replies & make my final posts & messages in other places aswell)

goodnight forever!
- mabel

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
It's doesn't matter how much you write but where your heart is.

Seems you have everything pretty planned, so I just want to send you a big hug 🤗🫂.

I will follow you all, soon my mates. Hope the best.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye Mabel , i hope you exit peacefully and find peace.

bludgeoned

bludgeoned

Feb 9, 2024
i hope your final moments are as peaceful as you can imagine. wishing you well ^^

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Goodnight, and goodbye in advance Mabel. I hope your transition is easy, and that you rest well.

Even though you may not have been here long, that doesn't mean we care any less. It was nice enough meeting you at the bus stop here :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck in your plans.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I hope you have a wonderful peaceful journey

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
i know im not exactly a huge member of this forum or anything, but i wanted to say my goodbyes and thank you guys ❤️

ive only posted a few times but everyone has always been super nice and helpful, and i couldn't appreciate it more. (if only my real life was the same way, right?)

now that i've fully thought things through, written my note, refined my method and set everything up how i need it, im finally going to ctb tonight.

i cannot fail from here & will finally have the eternal oblivion i crave within the next few hours 😁 (though in the meantime i may dish out a few replies & make my final posts & messages in other places aswell)

goodnight forever!
- mabel
I'm going to miss you a lot. It was really nice seeing the few posts you've made ❤️ I'm sending you much love and hugs 🫂🫂 I'm so sorry it came to this. You're not alone, we're here for you 💗

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I remember you posting previously about your preferred method. I really hope you chose something more peaceful.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Best of luck no matter the outcome. Hopefully peace will find you soon enough ❤️

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm I see you online, what does that mean?

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Eternity of peace and bliss goes out to you. Goodbye.

S

Sylveon00

Feb 11, 2024

goodnight forever!
- mabel
i'm new to SaSu, and, i just want to say, if you haven't CTb'd yet, i love you. i know i don't know you. i don't know your situation. it's probably horrifying. but, i love you. if you change your mind, im here for you, mabel.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023

goodnight forever!
- mabel
May you find peace in your decision, if you want to talk or vent my pms are open ❤️
I don't know your situation but it's a shame life has to be so shit for you❤️

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
If you see this, then I wish you a peaceful journey <3

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Farewell mabel, I wish you all the best and hope you find your peace ❤️

Seeing your other post about your method, feel free to come back if you don't go through with it or it doesn't workout. We are all here for you.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018

goodnight forever!
- mabel
'Sit tibi terra levis' - May the earth rest lightly on you.

I hope you find the peace you couldn't find in this life.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
May you find peace! Farewell!

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @mabel,
I can't read your suicide novel[1],
But you seem to have finished it.
Now you'll go - your days here were transit.

If your note is a bit overkill,
Your agony will be what you'll kill.
May you attain oblivion you need -
@mabel, Godspeed.

Reference:
[1] "note becoming too long (overkill?)"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes