Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023

Update : I tried partial suspension with some socks and a cable I found lying around they caused me to be dizzy and my head to fill with blood and my SI kicked in and I removed the ligature from my neck ,I think I might buy a proper rope and I will buy SN if that fails too , I'm sorry to everyone here that I've dissapointed,hopefully my second try will be fruitful
Don't feel bad, I made a goodbye thread too and am still here. I had every intention to do it but tried partial too, it's really hard for me to pull off as well. I do have another method though that should be better but i'm being forced to wait because it's a situational type thing. In the meantime I get to use these forums and get more acquainted with other people's stories and attempts.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and Quinton Coldwater
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Don't feel bad, I made a goodbye thread too and am still here. I had every intention to do it but tried partial too, it's really hard for me to pull off as well. I do have another method though that should be better but i'm being forced to wait because it's a situational type thing. In the meantime I get to use these forums and get more acquainted with other people's stories and attempts.
Thanks for replying it's good to know there's more PPL like me ,I also have every intention of pursuing CTB I'll just change the method cause partial seems unreliable....for me atleast I'll just go with SN without the regime

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Thanks for replying it's good to know there's more PPL like me ,I also have every intention of pursuing CTB I'll just change the method cause partial seems unreliable....for me atleast I'll just go with SN without the regime
Yeah it seems like the majority of people here end up going with SN and it working so. You might be on the right path now.

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
I read that you need an antiemetic that blocks the dopamine receptor because other antiemetics block h2 receptors and other things like that
You're planning on taking SN?
I'm not really sure about what different antiemetics do I haven't studied pharmacology in a long time but if you cannot get hands-on on prescription antiemetics Gravol would be an alternative. No, I don't plan on taking SN I will most likely CTB in a national park so any chance of having toxin that could be dangerous to animals in my system is a no-go for me.

• Hugs
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023

Update : I tried partial suspension with some socks and a cable I found lying around they caused me to be dizzy and my head to fill with blood and my SI kicked in and I removed the ligature from my neck ,I think I might buy a proper rope and I will buy SN if that fails too , I'm sorry to everyone here that I've dissapointed,hopefully my second try will be fruitful
I don't remember hearing about a single successful partial since joining. It's always SI. That's why the definitive option if Full.

P.S the head filling with blood means you didn't cut off the carotids.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, Praestat_Mori, Already Gone6 and 1 other person
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
I don't remember hearing about a successful partial since joining. It's always SI. That's why the definitive option if Full.

I saw one person who did it successfully

• Informative
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Glad to see you are still with us.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wish you the best whatever you decide. I hope you can find some peace. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Quinton Coldwater
Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
I don't remember hearing about a single successful partial since joining. It's always SI. That's why the definitive option if Full.

I've seen a lot of cases that were successful, if you do it correctly you pass out in 10-15 sec which won't give your SI time to kick in.

• Informative