• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Well, SS friends today is the day. Time 17:00 Spain time (Europe). Thank you for the company and the time we have shared. My stay here has been brief, although I was a prowler for a long time. In one of my threads I said that I met you in 2018, although it is now that my life has reached an incredible level of helplessness. I can no longer handle the stone that is this life. I am so sorry for the friends and family that will be left behind, but I am tired of fighting depression and anxiety for 19 years.

I was going to have an observer but I preferred in the end not to involve anyone. I will answer by mobile, maybe in Spanish since I currently use a translator to write this. Sorry I can't do it in English. I will write until I can and I will do it from my mobile. It will be more comfortable if I am in bed. Hope this works and I go fast.

The method is Stan's but without antiemetic.

I have fasted 24 hours. I just stopped drinking fluids.

14:30 take 10 mg diazepam
16:00 pm I will take 1 capsule of metamizole (nolotil) or maybe two.
16.30 two doses of Almagato (almax forte) that is 3 grams drunk.
17:00 25 gr of SN. I'll have a second dose ready in case I vomit.

I will have 3 and a half hours undisturbed. Hope this is enough.

A big hug to everyone. I hope you achieve your purposes, be it for ctb or to recover.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Although I am sorry you have come to this decision, it sounds like you have thought about it for a long time and planned well.
I hope things go smoothly and you find much comfort and eternal peace. Hugs

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry you've had to endure so much suffering throughout the last 19 years, laeloth. I have always really enjoyed seeing your posts, it's members like you that make this community so welcoming and sweet. I appreciate all the effort you've put into your posts, you always come across as very caring and your efforts didn't go unnoticed. I hope you have a swift and comfortable journey, but remember there is absolutely no shame in backing out, if you realise you're not ready for this yet. The most important thing is your comfort. I hope that, no matter what you decide to do, you will find some peace, because you really deserve it. I'm sending lots of love and hugs your way! :hug::heart:

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
I'm so sorry you've had to endure so much suffering throughout the last 19 years, laeloth. I have always really enjoyed seeing your posts, it's members like you that make this community so welcoming and sweet. I appreciate all the effort you've put into your posts, you always come across as very caring and your efforts didn't go unnoticed. I hope you have a swift and comfortable journey, but remember there is absolutely no shame in backing out, if you realise you're not ready for this yet. The most important thing is your comfort. I hope that, no matter what you decide to do, you will find some peace, because you really deserve it. I'm sending lots of love and hugs your way! :hug::heart:
Thank you very much from the heart. I don't think I'm going to back down. I will update.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Dear laeloth,

I'm really sad you're leaving but also happy because you will finally find happiness/peace/calmness and you really deserve it.
Wish you the best in your trip and whatever you need, you can count on me.

Lots of hugs y mucha paz!

Last edited: