Status
Not open for further replies.
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I am feel like im about to pass out, if i don't give an update here within the next 24 hours, i have moved on into the light. Goodbye everyone, you all are so kind. Mods if i have not updated this within 24 hours please put a line through me, please and thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimetoGo!, Pluto, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 6 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Still here. right now i just feel totally numb and feel like i am being hugged or in a warm blanket. Last time i OD idk how long it took. I just took the pill, did some stuff and then at some point blacked out. the blacking out happens so fast,

Awww that is so kind of you to say :) i am still here, its getting more and more intense. hopefully i blackout soon and then im out of here
You can still change your mind. i care about you

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif and Praestat_Mori
juststitches

juststitches

give me something to forget.
Mar 9, 2023
Hi, I hope your passing is peaceful and tranquil. Wishing you the best in the other side. 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Just took all the pills, 9 M30s laced with fent. Hopefully this is it. Goodbye everyone. If this fails 9MM it is
Goodbye. I'm sorry you've been driven to this by life and hopefully the pain you've been in ends.

• Hugs
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
very strange and unreliable method but lets hope op succeeded

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and Praestat_Mori
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Farewell! I hope this time you will finally be able to find some peace 🕊️ 💜.

• Hugs
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Hope things work out for the best suffering everyday is hard
@imdepressed999 Damn this is sad I don't think you are here with us no more

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and breezeboy
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think you are no longer with us. I hope it was a quick painless one. Rest in ethernal peace kind soul 🕊🕊🕊

• Hugs
N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Is he gone? Tears.just.keep flowing here, from many different emotions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Safe travels and good luck!

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Your so brave gosh I envy you. I hope it doesn't hurt too much and you've found the peace you've been looking for.

• Hugs
D

Dutch1986

Jan 25, 2024
Your so brave gosh I envy you. I hope it doesn't hurt too much and you've found the peace you've been looking for.
It didn't sound like it hurt at least

Reactions: divinemistress36

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
i truly hope you find peace. ❤

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry I missed your goodbye. I hope you are at peace now. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

• Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am devastated at the loss of such a wonderful human being. It breaks my heart that this world is such a shit show that kind, caring people have to resort to this in order to find peace. You all are my family and when someone leaves it is devastating. I hope @imdepressed999 is at peace now. I will miss him.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, OpheliasFlowers, breezeboy and 4 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
No more posts since 8:42 PM, may have succeeded

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mortuarymary, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I am devastated at the loss of such a wonderful human being. It breaks my heart that this world is such a shit show that kind, caring people have to resort to this in order to find peace. You all are my family and when someone leaves it is devastating. I hope @imdepressed999 is at peace now. I will miss him.
It's always devastating to see a member leaving, but we all need to respect their decision and respect the fact that they came to that decision after thinking it through and evaluating their life. As long as their post doesn't reflect otherwise, offering support and comfort to them in their last moments is more helpful to them than planting doubts in those vulnerable moments.

Reactions: Aim, not-2-b-the-answer, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It's always devastating to see a member leaving, but we all need to respect their decision and respect the fact that they came to that decision after thinking it through and evaluating their life. As long as their post reflects otherwise, offering support and comfort to them in their last moments is more helpful to them than planting doubts in those vulnerable moments.
Not sure if this was meant as a verbal spanking.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Hope everything went well 💙

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I hope you passed peacefully, knowing that you had the best wishes of so many on here. Go well unmet friend, sleep peacefully, I enjoyed posting with you.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and rozeske
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I hope you're at peace now, you've earned it

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and stuckinthemud
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, I hope you found the freedom you were searching for, I envy you for having access to such a peaceful method.

• Love
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Are you still with us? Deep sleep? I am so sorry for whatever led you here. I wish we could have connected. I send DM a few days ago. If you are just sleeping, let us know. We all care very much.

• Love
N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Does anyone know for sure if 999 is gone? I'm new here and though barely spoke w him, I feel connected and I need closure if its possible. How does it work here? When posts stop can we generally surmise that the person's attempt was successful?

I'm sorry for the newbie questions guys, I'm just trying to get used to the emotional power and existential profundity of this website. Never seen anything like it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and not-2-b-the-answer
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Does anyone know for sure if 999 is gone? I'm new here and though barely spoke w him, I feel connected and I need closure if its possible. How does it work here? When posts stop can we generally surmise that the person's attempt was successful?

I'm sorry for the newbie questions guys, I'm just trying to get used to the emotional power and existential profundity of this website. Never seen anything like it.
I see him online

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: itsnotthatserious, sewycidial, iusedtobehappy and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.