Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Goodbye friend, I hope you had a peaceful end to your suffering.

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
I lit a candle and turned on In Rainbows to do some work to, its one of my favorite albums too. I'll be holding space for you in my heart today whether you're still with us or not @IHurtTheOneILove :heart:

Reactions: divinemistress36
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Whether or not you're around I can only hope and wish you peace and comfort.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If he managed to go through with it I hope he has found his peace and is free now from his sufferins. I was half expecting him to come back....

Reactions: breezeboy and Tears in Rain
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I survived and am currently in the ER recovering from my attempt. I fucked up my kidneys kinda bad but aside from that I'm fine. This will be my last post on SASU as I figured me surviving was a sign that I'm definitely not supposed to die just yet. I have a lot of life left to live and I'd be doing myself and those around me a disservice if I ended it all. Goodbye SASU and I hope recovery treats me well✌️

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: mutt, Forever Sleep, PA𝖨𝑁 and 7 others
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Hello everyone, I survived and am currently in the ER recovering from my attempt. I fucked up my kidneys kinda bad but aside from that I'm fine. This will be my last post on SASU as I figured me surviving was a sign that I'm definitely not supposed to die just yet. I have a lot of life left to live and I'd be doing myself and those around me a disservice if I ended it all. Goodbye SASU and I hope recovery treats me well✌️
You do have a lot of life left and I hope you are able to find joy in it, friend. I'm glad you're still with us, truly.

Reactions: Tears in Rain