G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Meto can be quite uncomfortable. I'm sorry to hear life has brought you to this point. I hope you get a good nights sleep.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
honestly, im nervous and a bit scared, but i know deep down thats what i need to do
this meto is really starting to be hard on my stomach

I thought meto was supposed to settle your stomach? But of course it could be anxiety /panic that you're feeling?

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
You got another sleep before ctb?

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I thought meto was supposed to settle your stomach? But of course it could be anxiety /panic that you're feeling?
Everyone handles it different. It can have some side effects, which why things like zofran are preferred for things like migraine. We use meto because it's not to stop nausea it's to empty the stomach faster.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Everyone handles it different. It can have some side effects, which why things like zofran are preferred for things like migraine. We use meto because it's not to stop nausea it's to empty the stomach faster.
Ah ok, thanks for clarifying Rosey.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Ghost2211
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
what you mean by empty the stomach faster? like have I ruined it by eaiting this i thought we were supose to fast 8hrs before only

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
what you mean by empty the stomach faster? like have I ruined it by eaiting this i thought we were supose to fast 8hrs before only
Nothing to do eating. It's to get the acid out of the stomach. AE drains the stomach so there isn't anything to throw up. It does reduce nausea as well but that's the main thing is to empty the stomach.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Morning guys, just took my 4th meto, its currently 10:00 AM I passed the clock by 2hrs but i think that will really matters
Nothing to do eating. It's to get the acid out of the stomach. AE drains the stomach so there isn't anything to throw up. It does reduce nausea as well but that's the main thing is to empty the stomach.
So can i eat this morning or not?

mrease

mrease

store brand sadboi
Nov 3, 2020
good luck on your journey. shame we couldn't have talked, you seem cool :)

Reactions: Seiniar
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So can i eat this morning or not?
Not if you want your stomach to be empty when you take the SN.

I think the point of not eating is so your stomach will be empty.

Last edited:
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
wherever you go in the afterlife, be happy

Reactions: yetme
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Not if you want your stomach to be empty when you take the SN.

I think the point of not eating is so your stomach will be empty.
Makes sense, just following stan's he said 8hrs fast but from what i understand more is recommended

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Pocket pizza yesterday at 12:00Pm

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Well then ill have my last meal right now cuz im bored af

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, infinitelove, NekoNomNom and 7 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
As the title says, I finally decided on a date do to it, I was away for a week or so was spending and drinking most of the time to live a nice last week, but every good things comes to an end.

I would also like to thank everyone that helped through it, I know I probably didn't connect enough with anyone for that to matters but thanks anyway, but yeah it was nice having some people to talk and relate to you guys are amazing :)

I enjoy reading others goodbye thread and being there in their last moments, so I thought i'd do the same, hopefully someone out there enjoys reading it and hope it brings so more data to that method, which is of course the well known SN.

Also sorry to anyone who contacted me to get SN, I wasn't feeling good enough to answer to all of you guys, hopefully y'all can get it too, like I did.

I think that is it, so i'll be commenting on this thread every update, till my last day, for now the plan is to start taking meto tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM, it's currently 8:55 PM.
I honestly wish I had something better to say my friend. I've seen you round the site a lot but we've only ever been on keyboards across the world.
With every fibre I have I'm wish you love, respect and peace and I hope your journey is swift and painless and you get get the rest and freedom you desire.
Love to you my friend.
DBD

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seiniar, Meditation guide and Metalhead
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Ight just ate my last meal, picket pizza, it was, imma start fasting now until i take the until step

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, x~Sophia~x, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Ca fait drôle. Au revoir amigo. Ce fut un plaisir de croiser ta route. :heart:

Reactions: AprilsBlessings
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I think you currently have 10 hours to go.

I hope it goes well and is peaceful.

emphasis

emphasis

Change is the only constant
Oct 22, 2020
Farewell mate, I hope you find peace.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Best of luck to you friend keep us updated if possible

Reactions: TripleA
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Good luck, swift and peaceful journey to you.

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I never drank SN and people keep saying its awful and its makes you gag, which could be a reason why i would fail it, im thinking about mixing it with this anyone opinion is welcome B352E475 CB7C 44D7 9C37 C5A1A10E2E47

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and TripleA