Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Maybe I haven't read enough, I thought the 48 hour regimen was 48 hours of meto and fasting for 8 hours before the SN.

I could be wrong because my method is the stat dose, as I don't have meto.
Thats exactly what im doing

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, rt1989526 and woxihuanni
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
No. He has done it correctly, you need to read the guide.

Ya my bad. I hadn't looked into 48h much as I'm doing the stat regimen.

Glad he is on the right track.

Reactions: woxihuanni
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Survival instinct will feed off your fear of failure. Survival instinct won't appear when you have a clear headspace and you can rationally justify your death without thinking about what you're going to do. On the technical side of things, you've done fine. Mentally, I think you're overthinking things or making last minute preparations that should've been done 2 days ago.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Lostandlooking, AprilsBlessings and 3 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Survival instinct will feed off your fear of failure. Survival instinct won't appear when you have a clear headspace and you can rationally justify your death without thinking about what you're going to do. On the technical side of things, you've done fine. Mentally, I think you're overthinking things or making last minute preparations that should've been done 2 days ago.
Yeah im quite the impulsive one thats how i do stuff in general
Wtf my friend is there hopefully he doesnt stay to long...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Meditation guide
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You must use water with the SN, that much is clear. Other types of drinks will mess with absorption.

Best of luck to you friend

Reactions: Meditation guide
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
How are doing buddy? Remember, if the time is not right it's OK to postpone, if you have any doubt re-think as there is no coming back - death is final.

Reactions: infinitelove, virginiawoolf86, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
After thinking for pretty much the whole day and talking with many nice people, i think imma hold off for couple weeks, ill rethink it through, maybe i can find something to do with my life, might not the usual thing everyone does but maybe i can find something, Im complete honestly im kinda nervous as well, and im fucking hungry/tired. Ill delete this post, sorry i couldn't make it, looks like i'll hang around for a bit longer, i dont wanna waste anymore meto and quit at the end, i'll wait until im 100% certain. Honestly i dont think im the kind of person to plan things ahead i just do it impulsively, so i think i'll keep living life, wether if it sucks or not, i cannot get to that mental state im in after a relationship ends, that is where i need to get to effectively CTB, that mindset of none loves me and i'm such a useless person, which I still am but I need to take personality, which I am not, I just don't have emotions, i tried crying but it doesn't come, i just feel numb, i feel i don't care about anything, so yeah in other words im a pussy, ight hate me now sorry to everyone i didnt mean to, i could have faked it and keep my
« honor » and leave this site but i like people here, its what keeps me alive so yeah ppl here are more important than my ego

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Haroon541, Sherri and 29 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
After thinking for pretty much the whole day and talking with many nice people, i think imma hold off for couple weeks, ill rethink it through, maybe i can find something to do with my life, might not the usual thing everyone does but maybe i can find something, Im complete honestly im kinda nervous as well, and im fucking hungry/tired. Ill delete this post, sorry i couldn't make it, looks like i'll hang around for a bit longer, i dont wanna waste anymore meto and quit at the end, i'll wait until im 100% certain. Honestly i dont think im the kind of person to plan things ahead i just do it impulsively, so i think i'll keep living life, wether if it sucks or not, i cannot get to that mental state im in after a relationship ends, that is where i need to get to effectively CTB, that mindset of none loves me and i'm such a useless person, which I still am but I need to take personality, which I am not, I just don't have emotions, i tried crying but it doesn't come, i just feel numb, i feel i don't care about anything, so yeah in other words im a pussy, ight hate me now sorry to everyone i didnt mean to, i could have faked it and keep my
« honor » and leave this site but i like people here, its what keeps me alive so yeah ppl here are more important than my ego
It's ok friend. It's nice to see you're still with us. Get some food and rest, and hopefully tomorrow is a better day. If you want the bus later it'll still be there if needed, but I'm glad you're here with us and part of the community.

• Love
Reactions: BLUE1970, woxihuanni, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Tabarnak. That's a lit retournement de situation. Les cons volent en escadrille mais seuls les cons ne savent pas changer d'avis. Faut que je pense à m'enfiler la première poutine de ma vie en ton honneur. J'espère que tu vas trouver matière à t'accrocher et avoir des bâtards de dieux de ton côté un peu cléments.

Reactions: Silvermorning and Disco Biscuit
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Tabarnak. That's a lit retournement de situation. Les cons volent en escadrille mais seuls les cons ne savent pas changer d'avis. Faut que je pense à m'enfiler la première poutine de ma vie en ton honneur. J'espère que tu vas trouver matière à t'accrocher et avoir des bâtards de dieux de ton côté un peu cléments.
Lol tu mfais rire quand tu sacre haha, ouais ben apres avoir recu tout le support que j'ai recu jai penser et penser pi jme jsuis que si jsuis capable de recevoir autant d'amour de gens que jconnais pas sur internet y'a surement moyen de trouver dequoi a faire dans la vrai vie, enfaite jsais pas j'ai besoin d'y penser un peu plus et cte voici pas gamer toute la journée pcq sa aide aucunement, sa fais juste mettre pause sur ma vie

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Silvermorning, shadowchaser and 2 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Parfois notre lumiere s eteint et puis elle est rallumee. Re-bienvenue parmi nous , lointain ami.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Viro_Major
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
You're not "JustAnotherBrick", you're a whole wall! I'm glad you've decided to take some time to think things through... welcome back! :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Meditation guide, virginiawoolf86 and Ghost2211
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I'm really glad you held off, I sensed you were not in the right place to ctb...thank goodness you opted for the 48hr plan rather than stat.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I think you made the right choice, it seemed to me you were maybe subconsciously trying to sabotage the process because you didn't really want to do it, the problem is if it did still work you'd be dead.

There is no race, it's better to be the tortoise than the hare.

Reactions: chrisbate7, Symbiote, BLUE1970 and 1 other person
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
It is quite understandable that people back off in the last minute. Because once you already got to this position, you stop and think to yourself 'what do i got to lose?' and decide to stay a little more, knowing that you have this option in hand for whenever you will think it's really over. I wasnt in this position, but if I put my hands on N/SN it will really calms me, and maybe give some motivation to give it another chance

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22650, BLUE1970 and Disco Biscuit
S

suicideisgood

Sep 7, 2020
i love Name of Love! do u know attack on titan by any chance? that song is used for the ending credits

and to OP - i wish u a safe and peaceful journey ❤❤
Of course i do that's how i found the song

• Love
Reactions: Friend_A
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
just gotta say nobody will think you're weak for not going through with it. i'm glad you were able to take some time to step back and evaluate things, we all know by now that uncertainty and rushing leads to a bad outcome. glad you decided to stay :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22650 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This is such a big decision to make that no one is going to be upset with you, (except one person did seem to be) if you change your mind. I can imagine myself doing the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22650
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Hi, hugs for you man :hug: . Only to you think... this idea of report step by step the entire process of ctb maybe be psychologically tiring for you. Many opinions confusing your mind, consider ctb alone, just meditating and thinking about the purpose of life in your last minutes.

Reactions: BLUE1970
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@JustAnotherBrick there is no dishonour in changing your mind and you are equally welcome here now as before. I'm glad this has been an opportunity for you to explore your mental state and your emotions and that you've come to a better understanding of yourself.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
It is quite understandable that people back off in the last minute. Because once you already got to this position, you stop and think to yourself 'what do i got to lose?' and decide to stay a little more, knowing that you have this option in hand for whenever you will think it's really over. I wasnt in this position, but if I put my hands on N/SN it will really calms me, and maybe give some motivation to give it another chance
Yeah this is exactly what came to my mind, what have i got to lose now, why do i have to sabotage my life, i dont have to do that and i can just end it in matters of minutes

Reactions: Haroon541 and DontGiveAshiit
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
What you experienced is probably equivalent to people changing their minds while plummeting from the Golden Gate Bridge. Leading up to your death seems so effortless, easy sometimes, and then suddenly you get a touch of hope, some compassion thrown your way, and everything unravels. You don't feel the need to end your life and you feel things can be fixed or resolved in some way. Maybe taking a break from the forum and trying the recovery route can help you. We're always here if you need to vent.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Ἡγησίας, albino_elk and 2 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I think you made the right choice, it seemed to me you were maybe subconsciously trying to sabotage the process because you didn't really want to do it, the problem is if it did still work you'd be dead.

There is no race, it's better to be the tortoise than the hare.
Honestly your words made me think, but i wasn't sabotaging it on purpose, I've been in hospitals for bad attempts before like downing a whole pack of tylenol which will for sure not kill and just fuck me up, and I was embarassed as fuck, I wouldn't do that kind of stuff, I think asking for such dumb questions maybe probably a way for me to distance myself from the reality that was coming honestly
What you experienced is probably equivalent to people changing their minds while plummeting from the Golden Gate Bridge. Leading up to your death seems so effortless, easy sometimes, and then suddenly you get a touch of hope, some compassion thrown your way, and everything unravels. You don't feel the need to end your life and you feel things can be fixed or resolved in some way. Maybe taking a break from the forum and trying the recovery route can help you. We're always here if you need to vent.
You are right, sabotaging one's life is easy, definitely end it is something else, i think the day, i'll be ready i won't take couple months sabotaging myself aka paying for stuff and I don't have money for, aka not paying my bills, aka quitting my job, so yeah i think i'll just quit my job and do it right away

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
sabotaging one's life is easy, definitely end it is something else, i think the day, i'll be ready i won't take couple months sabotaging myself aka paying for stuff and I don't have money for, aka not paying my bills, aka quitting my job,

It's so easy to decide that since you are (supposedly) going to ctb you can spend all your money, quit your job, stop paying bills, then realize you actually are not about to die but you are standing in a big pile of wreckage of your ruined life.

This is a dangerous way to think. You have to ctb right from where you are without the lead up with all that destruction. I mean if that's really what you want to do.

Last edited: