Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm not sure if orangey salty water will taste better or worse than plain salty water, lol

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
What if take a spoon of honey right before?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and TripleA
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Should be OK? Ppl use mouthwash before/ after, or a hard candy.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Don't mix it with anything like orange juice - it's acidic. The pizza you ate was acidic, too. You'll undo everything the meto has been doing.

Also, good luck, and farewell friend. :hug:

Reactions: infinitelove
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Don't mix it with anything like orange juice - it's acidic. The pizza you ate was acidic, too. You'll undo everything the meto has been doing.

Also, good luck, and farewell friend. :hug:
Last meal i had was at 12:00AM do you im good if i fast until 12:00PM

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020

❤❤❤

Reactions: opiatedreamz and virginiawoolf86
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Swallowing honey is not a good idea. You can taste and spit a little something if you like.

Reactions: Ghost2211
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I never drank SN and people keep saying its awful and its makes you gag, which could be a reason why i would fail it, im thinking about mixing it with this anyone opinion is welcome View attachment 49970

Have you done any research on this method?
You can only use water, nothing else.

Reactions: infinitelove, StuFin and Ghost2211
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
If you've fasted for at least 8 hours you should be fine.

But honestly, how can you get to the point of saying "in a few hours I'm going to ctb" and then have a pile of questions about can I do this, should I do that?

Don't people bother to research what they are saying they are planning on doing, or is it just all fly by the seat of your pants "hope it works" or is it "I don't want it to wor"?

I just can't fathom it. I've researched and planned and learned, I know exactly what I will or won't be doing, what I can or can't do, and what I NEED to do.

And yet thread after thread... can I drink Dr Pepper, can I eat, can I blah.

It's not a game, at least to some of us.

I find some of this very frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosie93, Frauw, infinitelove and 4 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Im asking questions as i go, ive researched the basics, i think thats plenty of time to think about it, i wasnt even questionning it until saw couple people failed attempt this week

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211, Meditation guide and 1 other person
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Im asking questions as i go, ive researched the basics, i think thats plenty of time to think about it, i wasnt even questionning it until saw couple people failed attempt this week
Well clearly you haven't questioned ANYTHING enough if you STILL don't know the basics, so if I were you I'd cancel this idea until you either research it properly, or decide if you really want to doit, because your half baked approach is almost guaranteed to fail.

In fact you've already failed before you even take it if you don't even know how long you need to fast for, or if you can drink orange juice.

Then you too will be coming here going "ooh it doesn't work, I failed, and I just can't understand why. It must be a crap method".

• Hmph!
Reactions: Im.so.tired, All washed up and Symbiote
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

But honestly, how can you get to the point of saying "in a few hours I'm going to ctb" and then have a pile of questions about can I do this, should I do that?

Don't people bother to research what they are saying they are planning on doing, or is it just all fly by the seat of your pants "hope it works" or is it "I don't want it to wor"?

I just can't fathom it. I've researched and planned and learned, I know exactly what I will or won't be doing, what I can or can't do, and what I NEED to do.

I think if focus on preparation must be mentioned, there is another thread right now more suitable for it.

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020

I would drink Sn if i didnt want it to work, i hate psychiatry and im in lots of dept it needs to work

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I think if focus on preparation must be mentioned, there is another thread right now more suitable for it.
There are multiple threads that go into it all in great detail, so how can someone get to T-minus a few hours and still not have a clue what they are doing?

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Well clearly you haven't questioned ANYTHING enough if you STILL don't know the basics, so if I were you I'd cancel this idea until you either research it properly, or decide if you really want to doit, because your half baked approach is almost guaranteed to fail.

In fact you've already failed before you even take it if you don't even know how long you need to fast for, or if you can drink orange juice.

Then you too will be coming here going "ooh it doesn't work, I failed, and I just can't understand why. It must be a crap method".
Hey relax that is exactly why i ask questions, if i need to fast for longer ill redo the process i dont want it to fail

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Midnight-rain, SunnyDaze and 2 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Hey relax that is exactly why i ask questions, if i need to fast for longer ill redo the process i dont want it to fail
You shouldn't be at this point and still not know what you are doing.

I think you need to scrap the idea, research it properly, and if it's really what you want to do then do it properly.

The whole idea is to make it as painless and peaceful as possible with the minimum risk of causing yourself long term damage.

Going into it half baked is going to end up being a mess.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I would drink Sn if i didnt want it to work, i hate psychiatry and im in lots of dept it needs to work
Oh it'll work. The biggest consideration is if you are discovered and rushed to the hospital. Almost every failure on this forum has been due to being discovered or SI kicking in and they call an ambulance. Are you likely to be discovered?

Reactions: Frauw
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Oh it'll work. The biggest consideration is if you are discovered and rushed to the hospital. Almost every failure on this forum has been due to being discovered or SI kicking in and they call an ambulance. Are you likely to be discovered?
I dont think so i live alone and i never talk to my neighbor, ill lock the door as well only thing that can save me is me, if i call something, but thats why im on here to have people by me, so like i dont rely on 911 and hopefully pass out quickly

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Midnight-rain, Meditation guide and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
There are multiple threads that go into it all in great detail, so how can someone get to T-minus a few hours and still not have a clue what they are doing?

They've got the essentials down? I am still so angry at something else on today's SS news that I delete what I write not to compare.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I dont think so i live alone and i never talk to my neighbor, ill lock the door as well only thing that can save me is me, if i call something, but thats why im on here to have people by me, so like i dont rely on 911 and hopefully pass out quickly
If you aren't discovered and don't call an ambulance you will most likely die. So please be sure that's the outcome you really want. Because once you pass out you most likely won't ever wake up again. Peace be with you, Godspeed

Reactions: woxihuanni and StuFin
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
You shouldn't be at this point and still not know what you are doing.

I think you need to scrap the idea, research it properly, and if it's really what you want to do then do it properly.

The whole idea is to make it as painless and peaceful as possible with the minimum risk of causing yourself long term damage.

Going into it half baked is going to end up being a mess.
Okay so tell me what i have not done right?
I been on the 48h regimen since yesterday, basically did whatever yesterday but i took meto every 8hrs, then woke up today took my meto at 10pm, ate one meal then i havent eat anything since then, i just took my 5th meto, and at 11pm ill take 3 meto, couple of advils, the anti stress, double dose of atancid then a 12pm ill drink the SN, i was only wondering if couple help with the taste

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ronigail9 and Meditation guide
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I been on the 48h regimen since yesterday, basically did whatever yesterday but i took meto every 8hrs, then woke up today took my meto at 10pm, ate one meal then i havent eat anything since then, i just took my 5th meto, and at 11pm ill take 3 meto, couple of advils, the anti stress, double dose of atancid then a 12pm ill drink the SN, i was only wondering if couple help with the taste

Timing for the pills seems a little off from the guide, you may want to recheck that. Not drastically though

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
When you start asking "can I use orange juice, how long do I have to fast for" when you claim to be following the regimen carefully, it suggests not that you don't know what the regimen is, but rather that you're finding ways - deliberately or subconsciously - to sabotage it.

So to me that says you don't want to do it, and in that case just don't take it, because if you do and the sabotage doesn't work, then you're dead.

Just think about that.

Reactions: All washed up and woxihuanni
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

The 48h regimen is fasting for 48 hours. You've been eating, so you aren't on the 48h regimen.

Edit: nevermind my mistake

Last edited:
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
The 48h regimen is fasting for 48 hours. You've been eating, so you aren't on the 48h regimen.
Maybe I haven't read enough, I thought the 48 hour regimen was 48 hours of meto and fasting for 8 hours before the SN.

I could be wrong because my method is the stat dose, as I don't have meto.

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Maybe I haven't read enough, I thought the 48 hour regimen was 48 hours of meto and fasting for 8 hours before the SN.

I could be wrong because my method is the stat dose, as I don't have meto.

Actually that might be my mistake. I just re read it and may have misinterpreted it. If so disregard.

I will be doing stat dose with 12 hour fast.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

No. He has done it correctly, you need to read the guide.

Reactions: rt1989526 and BLUE1970