• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 847

Thank you all. I'll start in a hour. Goodbye. Best forum ever.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Salvacion, Feline and 9 others
W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
Good luck!

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
L

Livide Lamb

Apr 17, 2018
Good luck on that path.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
I'm wondering how this could possibly work (apparently it can) since one the symptoms of hyponatremia is vomiting.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Feline and dano6533
develish

develish

Tell Heaven don’t wait for me
May 30, 2018
I can't answer you for sure personally, but i think at that amount of liquid you "drown" you're lungs.

Reactions: dano6533
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
You don't drown your lungs. Your concentration of solute in your blood decreases to the point the normal metabolic function is disrupted. Will probably be very very uncomfortable. By the time you are so hyponatremic that you are vomiting, you will have consumed enough water to not have to take more. Will probably lose consciousness only after severe nausea and vomiting though.

Reactions: Feline, dano6533, ReleaseMe and 1 other person
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I'm wondering how this could possibly work (apparently it can) since one the symptoms of hyponatremia is vomiting.
I can't answer you for sure personally, but i think at that amount of liquid you "drown" you're lungs.
More water in body = More diluted dissolution in body = Osmosis
Extremely simplified, buy your cells bloat up to regulate the concentration of electrolytes in your body via osmosis, which includes your brain cells. It's the exact opposite if placing a carrot in salty sea water and watching it dry down and "curl" as its cells have their liquids taken away by osmosis in order to equate the concentration of salts both outside and inside the carrot itself.

Reactions: dano6533 and develish
FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
Thank you all. I'll start in a hour. Goodbye. Best forum ever.
I hope you go as peaceful and as relaxed as possible. Nothing is holding you back and no one is hurting you anymore. I hope you remember to think of those thoughts, while you drift into the next stage of your consciousness.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, dano6533, ReleaseMe and 4 others
F

Fuck off

Jun 18, 2018
I have been here before Also. Bought 3 gallons of fresh water, took several shots to get my mind set. Drank 1.5 Gallons and then my body puked everything I could intake. Then my arms neck and legs started to get a 'swelling feeling'
It was unbearable and will be at a point your body simply WILL NOT ACCEPT anymore water. As if it were alcohol or rotten milk.

Have to say this can not be done atleast sober. Try going on a 3 day drinking binge with a touch of MDMA, then drink 5 gallons in 1 hour and you might be successfull, atleast according to high-school extacy OD reports.

Reactions: goxua, Feline, Flowersarenice and 2 others
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
There is absolutely zero real-world chance that this will work. It's about as realistic as rubbing yourself to death with sandpaper, starting at the toes.

Also, of course, it would be a painful and traumatic way to go.

Reactions: justabouttobedone, Feline, Flowersarenice and 3 others
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
Sounds painful. Good luck ntl

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533
K

KillMe

Jun 13, 2018
I think this will be very painful and very unlikely to succeed but I do wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted member 847

5L in 3 hours. Vomited two times and I feel disgusted. I'm done with this. If I don't die anyway, I'll hang myself. Don't use this method.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Livide Lamb, Salvacion and 13 others
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
5L in 3 hours. Vomited two times and I feel disgusted. I'm done with this. If I don't die anyway, I'll hang myself. Don't use this method.
Thanks for reporting back and feel better.

Reactions: Livide Lamb, 21Neberg, dano6533 and 3 others
K

KillMe

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry to hear this.

Reactions: Livide Lamb, 21Neberg, dano6533 and 2 others
PeskyPapaya

PeskyPapaya

Jun 17, 2018
Disappointing to hear. Are you ready to hang yourself tonight? Or are you planning a future attempt?

Reactions: 21Neberg, dano6533 and Caerula
D

Deleted member 847

When I get a rope I'll do it. I guess in a month.

Reactions: 21Neberg, dano6533, AntiLifeEric and 5 others
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018

Thanks for reporting back. Sorry you weren't successful this time but I believe it's very useful for other to hear back first-hand experience from people who have tried different methods, and what happened. The number of valid accounts are tiny because no valid research exists (obviously no double-blind trials), and it is so taboo in society that it is tough to even know what exactly a person did to succeed or fail, because nobody will discuss it in sufficient detail. I can imagine in 50 years, much more will be known about the success rate of different methods, along with other deatails like degree of pain, time before loss of consciousness, etc.

Reactions: Livide Lamb, dano6533, Caerula and 2 others
F

Flowersarenice

Jan 11, 2019
I drink 4-5 litres every day from anxiety

Reactions: goxua, throwaway777 and sif
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Not intersting for me.

Reactions: sif
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Wow thats insane..
I mean that sounds way too agonizing to work and im glad it didnt. Dying like that isn't "ideal" at all. Damn
I wish you luck in ur future attempts

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer