• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
It's 01:44 right now. At 03:00 I will CTB with SN. Only a few of you know me, but I hope I've had an impact while I was here. My plan is as follows:

02:00 3x10mg meto
02:15 sumatriptan (not sure of dose)
02:30 start walking to CTB location
02:45 arrive, set up comfy place
03:00 bottoms up

SaSu is blocked by data providers in my area. I am hoping someone trustworthy can add me on Telegram so I can share my final moments. I'd like to add to the list of testimonials. I know it reassures others.

I'll be active up until 02:30. Byebye now!

I do want to mention; I'd like my account to be locked if I'm not online in the next 3 days. Thank you :)

Last edited:
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Congratulations! You're almost there, mate!

Wishing it were my turn...Can't wait to go home.

• Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts
Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
It's 01:44 right now. At 03:00 I will CTB with SN. Only a few of you know me, but I hope I've had an impact while I was here. My plan is as follows:

02:00 3x10mg meto
02:15 sumatriptan (not sure of dose)
02:30 start walking to CTB location
02:45 arrive, set up comfy place
03:00 bottoms up

SaSu is blocked by data providers in my area. I am hoping someone trustworthy can add me on Telegram so I can share my final moments. I'd like to add to the list of testimonials. I know it reassures others.

I'll be active up until 02:30. Byebye now!

I do want to mention; I'd like my account to be locked if I'm not online in the next 3 days. Thank you :)
I hope to see you soon in the comfy place, sleep well love

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I feel awful. I backed out while walking to the spot. I tried my best.
Try not to place such pressure on yourself. SI or not ctb when you want is an awful feeling. You have to do this when you're ready.
I know when SI gets in the way with me, I, too feel so discouraged and drained. Putting all of that energy into attempting is no joke.
At least we all have this forum to vent.

Last edited:
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
sorry things didn't go the way you wanted them to. i hope you're able to find another time, don't take it hard on yourself. si can be a bitch