• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I see people on this app comforted by the fact that they have a specific bridge to jump off of, or a specific forest to hang yourself in. With the inability to drive, how did you come across these places?

Reactions: melancholymallory03
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
depends on where you are, but i usually check the population density data if available, then go from there. if you're in the US, i think Alaska has the lowest at only 1.28 residents per square mile.
Of course, if it's not feasible for one to travel there by any other means (bus, etc), then if it was me i'd focus on my current location and figure out where within my location has the least number of people.

Reactions: dizzdesi
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
Like what other people said, google maps is good. Find an area that looks somewhat empty and think about what your method will be like. It's also rather fun to explore the area and see what spots are cozy enough.

In most places of the world, you won't need to drive for too long until you can come across a secluded place or a small forest. For me, all I need is to drive 15 minutes and then park off the side of a road and walk into the canyon to do it. And I live in a big city near LA.

lifeispain0216

lifeispain0216

Jul 23, 2023
I did a basic Google search of suicides in my city/county and worked backwards from there.

Found a few places that people have left from thanks to news articles.
how do you find information on suicides in your area? all i get us the stupid 988 thing and mental health resources lol