• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Morning, Hope you all slept well......

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Goodnight everyone ☁️✨
I had a pretty okay day. Beginning/middle was decent but ending was kinda rough Ngl, had lots of ctb urges
Also a bit worried if my words ever offend/make people feel bad on the forum but that's probably me way overthinking again lmao
I feel peaceful rn and ready for eep. I hope everyone has a good morning/day/night depending on where you are in the world :)
Girl Sleep GIF by HIDIVE

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Good morning little SaSues! I hope for everyone to have at least one small joy today.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hope for you, too @Forveleth
For me so far just stress.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Good morning everyone.

Hope this picture can cheer you up a little. View attachment 137231
OMG look at their precious little faces, so adorable and curious. Cats are truly a blessing to this world 🥹

Goodnight guys ☁️⭐️ I really don't want to sleep but I'm so tired and probably should. I hear a lot of crickets outside and their noises are relaxing it feels nice. Hopefully I can sink into a peaceful sleep and not perceive the world for a while
819ACDD5 29B5 4B41 8078 0864EC126598

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
OMG look at their precious little faces, so adorable and curious. Cats are truly a blessing to this world 🥹

Goodnight guys ☁️⭐️ I really don't want to sleep but I'm so tired and probably should. I hear a lot of crickets outside and their noises are relaxing it feels nice. Hopefully I can sink into a peaceful sleep and not perceive the world for a while
View attachment 137399

Usually when I pass by a certain area near me at night, I can hear the densest gathering of frogs of all time. A hundred ribbits in unison, maybe even more. If only humanity was more united, then maybe @vak 's comment above would get fulfilled. I have a video of the conce-ribbit-o, but i dont think the mics do it justice

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
This is such a cute thread!! Hope no one minds me chiming in 🥰

Almost 2am currently. It was raining all day and it's finally stopped, I can see the moonlight shining in from my window. My sleep schedule is completely messed up so I'm still wide awake T^T but going to try and get some rest. Hope everyone is doing okay <3 Goodnight 🌙

f54e2b573a3b75b612500c2dc1e7e1a0f24084ec.gifv

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
This is such a cute thread!! Hope no one minds me chiming in 🥰

Almost 2am currently. It was raining all day and it's finally stopped, I can see the moonlight shining in from my window. My sleep schedule is completely messed up so I'm still wide awake T^T but going to try and get some rest. Hope everyone is doing okay <3 Goodnight 🌙

f54e2b573a3b75b612500c2dc1e7e1a0f24084ec.gifv
Of course we don't mind, it's awesome to hear from you! 💙🌙 such a pretty and relaxing gif ahhhhh
I hope you get very good sleep, goodnight! ☁️☁️☁️
anime scenery GIF