• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
Oof, I got really nervous for a moment when I saw your name next to these words.

Anyway, good morning!, it's all work for me today, I have a product launch next week at a cat show and I'm not close to being ready πŸ¦„

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Oof, I got really nervous for a moment when I saw your name next to these words.
Oh why do you mean?
Anyway, good morning!, it's all work for me today, I have a product launch next week at a cat show and I'm not close to being ready πŸ¦„
What product are you launching?

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
Oh why do you mean?
I think I don't have a good association with "good-xxx threads" anymore πŸ€” I legit thought this was your last day and I got sad because you are a kind person.

What product are you launching?
Ooo, I wish I could tell you, but it's very unique and it would make me easily identifiable. But I'm looking forward to all the cats, I come from a breeder family (the kind that cares about animals and doesn't overproduce them). I don't agree with the concept of breeding ethically, especially putting them into cages for show, but I can't help to love them.

This was one of ours πŸ’œ

2013 01 23 205252 2013 01 23 205308

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I think I don't have a good association with "good-xxx threads" anymore πŸ€” I legit thought this was your last day and I got sad because you are a kind person.
Ah ok now I get it. Thank you πŸ™.

The kitty is just :heart:. He wants to fit in the smallest box, typical. I love cats very much, too. I m about to get two, on the 15th of March. Yet I am anxious if I ll be a good cat mom and especially they will be "in the way" when it comes to ctb.

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
I love cats very much, too. I m about to get two, on the 15th of March. Yet I am anxious if I ll be a good cat mom and especially they will be "in the way" when it comes to ctb.
Oh wow, happy for you, cats are amazing. I get your concern, I would like a dog very much and I know it would even prevent me from ctb, because I know he would go straight to the shelter. I think it's fine when there's somebody to take care of them.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Oh wow, happy for you, cats are amazing. I get your concern, I would like a dog very much and I know it would even prevent me from ctb, because I know he would go straight to the shelter. I think it's fine when there's somebody to take care of them.
Yeah I get that. Best would be if I knew a friend would take care of them. Shelter is not nice.

Reactions: vak
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Today was a not too bad day, I decided on both knots for the full suspension hanging. Getting closer. I don't understand why it is so hard to gatter all the information but there's some strange resistance in me.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Morning guys β˜•β˜•β˜•

Today there's more coffee needed than normal πŸ₯΄

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I slept from 1 to 6pm. Still tired and about to go to bed again. Sleep is the best thing ever.

Reactions: Passersby
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Morning
Coffee

Would be nice if others would chat here a bit, too..... if anyone likes.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Oh so cute babies...... have a nice day, you too 🌷.

• Love
Reactions: vak
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Good evening, I hope you got some sleep. It is the best thing ever. It is the only time we are completely free and out of this world without being dead, but then we wake up and it's over. 😒. I'm just trying to do the best I can and dealing with what I am forced to. The outlook is bleak to put it mildly but that's why we're on a suicide forum I guess. I'm glad we have this place. I will be spending the rest of the evening between TV, SS, and internet. I will have to eat at some point too. I just got over being terribly sick for about 4 days. It was hell on top of everything else. It increased my suicidality a lot especially during those days. I hope things have been as good as they can be for you lately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Goodnight. I had a very stressful day of chasing the GP surgery, then chasing the pharmacy for meds that are not available and just stressing out. I'm on sick leave and I'm at risk of not getting paid this month unless I can appeal the decision of the insurance company.

I just want to rest...

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and vak
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I just got over being terribly sick for about 4 days. It was hell on top of everything else.It increased my suicidality a lot especially during those days.

I know this very well. Whenever I m sick I feel so very shattered emotionally.
I hope you felt better today?

@ForgottenAgain what is GP surgery? I hope your day went ok..

Good night y'all

May you sleep peacefully like the little fox

Screenshot 20230329 130131 comfacebookkatana edit 397982866321043

Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I know this very well. Whenever I m sick I feel so very shattered emotionally.
I hope you felt better today?

@ForgottenAgain what is GP surgery? I hope your day went ok..

Good night y'all

May you sleep peacefully like the little fox

View attachment 132207
GP surgery is the General practitioner surgery, the place where you visit your family doctor when you have a health issue to discuss. Thank you for caring ❀
I hope you all have a goodnigth. Peaceful rest ❀

• Hugs
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@ForgottenAgain I hope it went well...

Good morning β˜•

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Good night 🌜

Hi @Meteora, yes it's better now. Thanks. I'm going to watch a movie at some point. Hope everyone is doing okay.

• Love
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
Goodnight everyone, I'm having a hard time sleeping but will try to fall asleep now.
I hope you have good dreams and a peaceful sleep

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Good morning everyone 🌷

How are you doing @vak ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and vak