• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
What are some pretty easy methods that I can do after taking a shit ton of CNS depressants such as 1,4 Butanediol, alcohol, benzos, etc.

Overdosing on CNS depressants alone apparently isn't very peaceful or painless, but I figure combining an amount of drugs you'd easily overdose on with a method that knocks you out or something would pretty much guarentee death.

Ideas?

Reactions: Dartz and tryingtoescape
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Benzo's are not easy to overdose on. They are quite safe even taking hundreds of pills. I'm not sure what 1,4 butanediol is but it might not be much better..

Reactions: autumnal
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Generally possible but 'flimsy' . Alcohol with benzos pretty useless . Opiates problematic and cause vomiting .

The use of depressants , particularly opiates combo , was discussed recently , this is a good start to explore (collection of posts and links):

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...use-respiratory-depression.37323/#post-692395

And there's a list of fatal Rx meds here ("Doctors for Active Euthanasia" , Denmark) :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

That's just basic info, I hope others may chime with more :)

Last edited:
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Benzo's are not easy to overdose on. They are quite safe even taking hundreds of pills. I'm not sure what 1,4 butanediol is but it might not be much better..
Generally possible but 'flimsy' . Alcohol and benzos pretty useless . Opiates problematic and cause vomiting .

The use of depressants , particularly opiates combo , was discussed recently , this is a good start to explore (collection of posts and links):

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...use-respiratory-depression.37323/#post-692395

And there's a list of fatal Rx meds here ("Doctors for Active Euthanasia" , Denmark) :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

That's just basic info, I hope others may chime with more :)

Thanks for all the info guys.
I know about how CNS depressant deaths work and all, I basically want a CNS depressant overdose IN ADDITION to a typical CTB method. The point is basically to lower anxiety while preparing and then after all the drugs kick in fully and you've completed some other method, it'll seal the deal and make sure you're out cold for sure.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I know about how CNS depressant deaths work and all, I basically want a CNS depressant overdose IN ADDITION to a typical CTB method. The point is basically to lower anxiety while preparing and then after all the drugs kick in fully and you've completed some other method, it'll seal the deal and make sure you're out cold for sure.
Like hanging , jumping , etc ? Combining is not recommended . CNS depressants are hard to time so I assume you're aiming for first 15 minutes to lower anxiety , then do 2nd method , and then hope you die or at least pass out during it -- and OD will 'seal the deal' . Not sure that's possible as depressants OD are hard as it is ; and things can go wrong doing the 2nd ctb, e.g. as reported benzo OD prior to SN resulted in failure . That's what I know .

Reactions: autumnal
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
I had thought about this. 4.50 grams GHB (Xyrem) WILL render you unconscious. I was thinking it might be good to combine with SN BUT GHB is also a salt, would that increase chances of vomiting?
GHB is a CNS depressant and (I believe) cuts off dopamine (in that dose).
I was thinking of GHB + Valium but this
Benzo's are not easy to overdose on. They are quite safe even taking hundreds of pills.
seems to suggest otherwise?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What are you referring to? The poster said benzos are generally very safe. He didn't say benzos plus ghb is very safe.

Reactions: normie
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Good point. Does anyone know of any resources discussing this as a method?

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Diazepam leaflet
Well I got some diazepam and the leaflet does say to avoid with GHB (sodium oxybate) but I am struggling to come up with lethal doses.
Searching for contraindications also gets vague...
Sodium oxybate causes CNS depression. Obtundation and clinically significant respiratory depression have occurred in adult patients treated with sodium oxybate at recommended doses. Coadministration with alcohol and sedative-hypnotics is contraindicated; warn patients against ethanol ingestion and do not use in patients with active alcoholism. Coadministration with other CNS depressants (e.g., opioid analgesics, benzodiazepines) may increase the risk of respiratory depression, hypotension, profound sedation, syncope, and death.
pdr.net/drug-summary/Xyrem-sodium-oxybate-281

Last edited: