• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sussybaka

sussybaka

Mar 24, 2023
I want to be identified after I die and I don't want to leave behind a disfigured corpse or something... Like, an appropiate corpse for a funeral if you know what i mean. Idk if my message gets through, cuz of my bad english, but I hope it does lol. I'm craving for a very fast method, so I can't chicken out. Something I can do impulsively. I'm guessing gunshot to the heart would work? Its a first guess though. Too bad I can't buy any guns where I live. Ideas??

Reactions: JJMaynard97
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I personally wouldn't bother too much about the corpse being identifiable, after all why should we care about what happens after death. I would focus on the method instead, otherwise there's a risk of leaving behind an identifiable hospital patient. I hope you find peace, we really are forced to brutalise ourselves so much.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I know you said you can't get a gun anyway but please don't try a gunshot to the heart. It's not painless or instant death and if you do it wrong there's the ever slight chance you survive

As for your question I'm not really sure, I think there's a variety of options that leave you pretty intact. I would suggest checking out the resources: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/