• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ffox

ffox

May 16, 2023
I'm done. I'm out of a job, I'm out of money and my credit cards are almost all maxed. My rent is about to go up.

I'm done with this forsaken life.

I've tried multiple times to drink SN in water and once in almond milk (slightly better tasting) - but I still spat it up because the taste.

I have ordered two enema kits online and they are coming in tomorrow. I will be 24 hours fasted by then.

Hopefully taking it up the bum will be more effective than drinking it.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Another such cruel circumstance from this very tragic tale. I hope you can get your wish OP and peace be forever with you.

ffox

ffox

May 16, 2023
Another such cruel circumstance from this very tragic tale. I hope you can get your wish OP and peace be forever with you.
Thank you. I don't want to leave, but I don't trust this world to help me stay housed, stay fed and have a good job. There's too much greed out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is there any precedent that you have seen for this method actually working? Or, are you just taking it on faith that it is going to work?

ffox

ffox

May 16, 2023
Is there any precedent that you have seen for this method actually working? Or, are you just taking it on faith that it is going to work?
There's nothing I can find online, I'm just giving it the best shot I can.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Doesn't the fluid from a "normal" enema only stay in place for a few minutes normally? If that is the case, I'm not sure that's enough time to get absorption of the SN into your system. Also, I admit I don't know much about the intestinal system, but I wonder if there is a difference in how SN would be absorbed into your system via the large intestine vs. the small intestine (or stomach). Personally, I'd have to know the answers to these and probably many other questions before I'd try it. Regardless, I wish you the best and hope everything works out for you and that you can get to that elusive peace you deserve. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: grahf and ffox