• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I picked out some parks/forests, gonna walk to them and see if there's any good trees. I'm bringing my rope and a stool. I'll do it if I find a good one (I'll probably only go to one or two of the areas today). The stress eats me up, but watching YouTube videos clears the mind. What would you do to clear your mind?
watchpeopledie.tv has good hanging videos, I'll prepare myself with those...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing could clear my mind and bring me peace apart from death. For me existing is only suffering but anyway best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: divinemistress36
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Nothing could clear my mind and bring me peace apart from death. For me existing is only suffering but anyway best of luck in your plans.
What do you think of when you think of death? What brings you peace in ending your life? I look up to your ability to admire death to the extent that you do, I wish I had that ability now that I'm going to go through with an attempt.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
What do you think of when you think of death? What brings you peace in ending your life? I look up to your ability to admire death to the extent that you do, I wish I had that ability now that I'm going to go through with an attempt.
I believe death to simply be the absence of everything, nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. Death brings me peace as after all there are no disadvantages to not-existing, I only see eternal non-existence as ideal as it's the permanent absence of all torment and harm.

It comforts me to think of being permanently free from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, I envy those who no longer exist as they have no worries, concerns and problems, they lack the ability to suffer in this existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you eternal peace OP for whatever shall happen.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I believe death to simply be the absence of everything, nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. Death brings me peace as after all there are no disadvantages to not-existing, I only see eternal non-existence as ideal as it's the permanent absence of all torment and harm.

It comforts me to think of being permanently free from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, I envy those who no longer exist as they have no worries, concerns and problems, they lack the ability to suffer in this existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.
This helps a lot. Thank you.