• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Do you wanna go forward, doing ur job everyday, or going to college/uni. I mean can't we stop completely but if we do then there are consequences. How long should we keep on going, knowing that we would never be happy anyways. The bliss of death sounds more comfortable than the pain of living. My environment is toxic and are I have people in my life who think that phone is the reason behind my depression.I know people who drop out of job/ uni due to their condition both mentally and financially. Is quitting better than moving on ?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Is quitting better than moving on ?
This is pretty much what I've done. I can't say if it's better, since I'm on a time crunch before I become homeless and that's gonna make things even worse. But not having to deal with wage slavery is nice. I'd rather rot around my home than drain my soul at some shitty job where I'm treated as a cheap tool instead of a person. But, I know at some point I have to do something. That's why tomorrow I was going to start taking steps to get a concealed carry permit so I could purchase a gun to finally end myself. Because if I give up forever then eventually I will truly hit the bottom.

My environment is toxic and are I have people in my life who think that phone is the reason behind my depression
Ah yes, of course. People who seem to think that the coping strategy is the problem. Classic.

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
So I guess the answer would be keep on going till you find ur ctb method.

Reactions: moron
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
More or less. I wouldn't call it the answer since I'm not really someone who thinks of terms of yes and no and right and wrong (at least I try not to, but there are days) but I would say that it's an attractive option and what I've been doing.

rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
Do you wanna go forward, doing ur job everyday, or going to college/uni. I mean can't we stop completely but if we do then there are consequences. How long should we keep on going, knowing that we would never be happy anyways. The bliss of death sounds more comfortable than the pain of living. My environment is toxic and are I have people in my life who think that phone is the reason behind my depression.I know people who drop out of job/ uni due to their condition both mentally and financially. Is quitting better than moving on ?
EXACTLY! It's like we are never given an option to even introspect at any moment in our lives. It's a literal rut, we're just forced to keep moving forward, go to college, find a job, live. And if we do decide to take a break, we only get called 'good for nothing'. Drop years or gap years negatively impact job search too, so for many due to pressure from society/family, it's not even an option. Life is literally a double edged sword, you just never win lol. (if you think you did, that's only because you followed the herd, so it's not really a 'win')
I guess so. I think you can never take a chance until you're SURE of the reliability of the method. So until then you keep going, making life look all nice and decent, in order to not be suspected. These guys have made it such that even ctb requires work lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeN
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
More or less. I wouldn't call it the answer since I'm not really someone who thinks of terms of yes and no and right and wrong (at least I try not to, but there are days) but I would say that it's an attractive option and what I've been doing.

Yes, I agree. Not so much right and wrong but actions, or non actions and consequences.

It depends I suppose on how likely it is a person will CTB and, how soon. If someone know's they're going to attempt next week. Maybe within a year even and they have the resources, why would they put themselves through something they really don't want to do? (Like a gruelling job.)

Of course, that could also be a way of sealing their fate. They may well make life much harder for themselves to turn around in that time. So, that even if they've changed their mind by then, they may feel like they now need to CTB because the alternatives are that much more difficult.

Depends though. If ideation is simply passive. If there's a strong likelihood you'll find yourself alive in 5 years, I guess it's about thinking about those actions and consequences. If you don't go to college, don't get a job- will/can your parents support you? Will they give you hell for it? Are you more willing to put up with that, rather than try to support yourself? Are you eigible for benefits? I think you have to at least think about your options longer term- in case there is a longer term.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Yes, I agree. Not so much right and wrong but actions, or non actions and consequences.

It depends I suppose on how likely it is a person will CTB and, how soon. If someone know's they're going to attempt next week. Maybe within a year even and they have the resources, why would they put themselves through something they really don't want to do? (Like a gruelling job.)

Of course, that could also be a way of sealing their fate. They may well make life much harder for themselves to turn around in that time. So, that even if they've changed their mind by then, they may feel like they now need to CTB because the alternatives are that much more difficult.

Depends though. If ideation is simply passive. If there's a strong likelihood you'll find yourself alive in 5 years, I guess it's about thinking about those actions and consequences. If you don't go to college, don't get a job- will/can your parents support you? Will they give you hell for it? Are you more willing to put up with that, rather than try to support yourself? Are you eigible for benefits? I think you have to at least think about your options longer term- in case there is a longer term.
If you truly intend to go through with it like I do, then yeah, there isn't a point in having to deal with bullshit. Or, maybe giving up is what will motivate you to ctb. Or you'll end up homeless or something and things will be even more fucked, perhaps that's a motivator too. I mean, I'm using my lack of unemployment and the time bomb for homelessness as my motivator, because otherwise, I'd just keep feeling miserable but not be able to will myself to finally end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep