• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I've been seriously considering quitting my job and moving in with my parents when my lease is up. I always wanted to have children and was considering adoption down the line.

The houses and condos in my area are ridiculously expensive ($180k-400k). I currently live in a 500 sq ft apartment and pay $1500/mo.

To be able to foster/adopt children I would need a separate bedroom. If I'm going to pay more than what I am now, I'll need to save up to get a house/condo.

I make $55k/year. I don't think it's in my cards. I might just quit my job and move across states to live with my parents. I just hate that I can't have my dream.

Last edited:
RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
Good luck!! I hope you can obtain your dreams. Maybe look at cities with a lower cost of living? I've had an apartment as cheap as $550 in the states