• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
The animated elements next to the text (especially fast animation) are very distracting and therefore annoy me, but I did not ask for changes because I understand this is unfair for people who are used to animation. I had to cover part of the screen with something, but now after reading this topic I found a free plug-in for my browser, and it works fine, a very fair solution to the problem.

Thanks to Burzolog for creating the topic, thanks to Absurdity and Underscore for the idea, I immediately found the right plug-in.

My brain is almost always overloaded, animation was a serious problem, I am so happy now, life has become a little easier, thanks! :hug: :heart:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
And I aplogise for posting some really mind bending gifs :haha: can't help it! At least we now know how to advise individual users to turn them off...hear that @Brick In The Wall- we can turn off your frightening avatar :blarg:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I felt too lazy to google it up but now I finally did it.

The solution I have chosen was to install uBlock. It allows to block single elements without turning off local elements (like all gifs/images on the entire site).

Status
Not open for further replies.