• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
This is why being born is a bad thing.

If you think about it' it's the worst thing that can happen to you. What if you weren't born. You where dead millions of years through eons of events, good or bad and you didn't notice. Then all of the sudden because two other people fucked you were ripped into conciseness to live out a long life of shit, sure some cool stuff happens while you are here and you might even find yourself enjoying life for a while.but like everything else, it all stops. Nothing is static , then you find yourself stumbling and suffering through a life you didn't ask to have .The decision was made for you . And to what end I ask ? What is the point of our birth? To live and suffer to become enlightened just to someday die .no there is no point you live to learn how to keep living then you die . It is in fact the worst thing that ever happened to you.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
One reason I don't like to celebrate birthdays. It's the single worst thing that happened to me. Why would I celebrate it?