• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Everyone has SI but it's especially high in us that have ptsd our brains have been so traumatized that the body wants us to survive at all costs. Everytime I try to research methods I end up having a panic attack or freezing but ptsd is a huge reason to want to ctb

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Is that actually proven? I have severe post traumatic stress. I know that my pain must outweigh my survival instinct in order to die and some days it does…...I actually just still have a few things I want to live for now or else I would have been dead already. But if that gap closes as time goes on and I'm unable to find any joy in life I will absolutely take myself out.
. Everytime I try to research methods I end up having a panic attack or freezing but ptsd is a huge reason to want to ctb
You could do something like alter your choice making abilities with drugs or alcohol to numb the emotional pain to research methods. Not recc if you want to live tho

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Is that actually proven? I have severe post traumatic stress. I know that my pain must outweigh my survival instinct in order to die and some days it does…...I actually just still have a few things I want to live for now or else I would have been dead already. But if that gap closes as time goes on and I'm unable to find any joy in life I will absolutely take myself out.

You could do something like alter your choice making abilities with drugs or alcohol to numb the emotional pain to research methods. Not recc if you want to live tho
Yes, but then it makes me to drowsy haha

• Yay!
Reactions: INTJme
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Why think or research when you can just jump?
P.S. Part joke part serious.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I have PTSD, but i broke SI and ordered everything that i needed for SN method.
I think that what "helped me" was the fact that i lived a lot by myself, solving my own problems and my mind has some automation-biases, like 'this has to be done, just do it', like it is for washing machine, cooking, going to work etc..
However I noticed that, when i meet someone that knows too much about me, when I'm the focus of attention of someone or multiple people or whenever i can't control the situation, i start panicking and my SI takes control. I earned my freedom, my money, my SN and things, i don't want to loose them, i have to keep control at all costs.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I have PTSD, but i broke SI and ordered everything that i needed for SN method.
I think that what "helped me" was the fact that i lived a lot by myself, solving my own problems and my mind has some automation-biases, like 'this has to be done, just do it', like it is for washing machine, cooking, going to work etc..
However I noticed that, when i meet someone that knows too much about me, when I'm the focus of attention of someone or multiple people or whenever i can't control the situation, i start panicking and my SI takes control. I earned my freedom, my money, my SN and things, i don't want to loose them, i have to keep control at all costs.
Not feeling in control is the worst !

Reactions: tbroken