• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
is there any drugs that will paralyze me for bathtub method with jellyfish?
I need something strong because jellyfish stings make you go crazy.
I want to plan this method a bit long term and preciseso I am going to do this well. I am not going to act impulsively as I usually do 😒with everything so I am seriously trying to do my research also for the safety of the animal. ( trying to source salt water so the jellyfish wouldn't die immediately hopefully ) and perhaps my family would care for it after. Paramedics I'll have to pray will preserve them. I know the priority will be my body but this is the method I'm set on. I'm afraid of others, I have to escape my pain somehow. So far I have found a website that sells box jellyfish. I think it's a very promising method and the only one I could see myself doing. That's all that matters because one day, someday soon- I have to ctb.
Anyone know if any combination of benzos and alc will do the trick to completely paralyze me? Or is there something else? Or could enough alcohol just do the trick? Not sure
wish I was brave enough to just jump off a bridge

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Afaik hemlock paralyses you. You can pass out on Benzos +Alc but they won't paralyze you. Sorry my ignorance but what's the jellyfish method? Do u intend to be touched by venomous jellyfish in your bath tub? That's probably a very unpleasant way to die and painful.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Olanzapine or lorazapam or mirtazapine or Quetiapine are all sedatives
I've been prescribed planzapone and all that happened was I got fat? Really?
I have access to seroquel I think that's the same as quetiapine ?
What's the strongest is the real question
I guess I would want some pretty strong pain killers as well but then I would want to be able to make sure for a sheer second I could drop the box fish into the tub
Timing will be everything
Just think I should take the pain killers first? Or the sedatives ?
Afaik hemlock paralyses you. You can pass out on Benzos +Alc but they won't paralyze you. Sorry my ignorance but what's the jellyfish method? Do u intend to be touched by venomous jellyfish in your bath tub? That's probably a very unpleasant way to die and painful.
Never heard of it. I'll try to source it? Any suggestions where plz?

( yes I intend on that I think it's never been done I just like movies and saw it in the seven pounds with will smith. It's almost the perfect method to me. Since I saw I can't forget it. & it seems less scary than other methods for some reason.
SI is one hell of a human condition.

!JOKES aside. I really would rly like to know - where can I source afaik hemlock? And how long does it take to kick in?

And Should I take the painkiller or the AH first?
Any idea of a painkiller that would be more accessible? And a good combination with the AH.

Last edited:
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Are you positive this place specifically sells box jellyfish? I was curious and couldn't find anything. Even if it was legit, it may not be as venomous and deadly as others. Movies make things look so easy, that's why everyone thinks Oding works.

I find this unreliable as many people survive jelly stings everyday. The symptoms could be horrendous and I believe SI is still going to take over.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Are you positive this place specifically sells box jellyfish? I was curious and couldn't find anything. Even if it was legit, it may not be as venomous and deadly as others. Movies make things look so easy, that's why everyone thinks Oding works.

I find this unreliable as many people survive jelly stings everyday. The symptoms could be horrendous and I believe SI is still going to take over.
heyy it's 100% possible to source them you just have to care for them so that they are happy because the cuties are high maintenance. For the venom I will ensure it's venomous before 🧡this is a good point tho.

And as for SI that's why I'm drugging my self up and seeking medication to paralyze me, for the fish's health maybe considering a partner.
People scare me tho💀.,..

I get what you mean about movies,
which is why I'm going to try to focus on my execution and finer details to make things all come together instead of just assuming it would be easy. Of course it won't be " easy " but doable is my question .

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I know that nerve agents paralyze people 👀 I'm not sure about regular drugs though

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Nerve agents aren't the sort of thing you can just pick up OTC... There are international conventions banning their use 😲

I don't mean to be unkind but this whole plan sounds frankly implausible. Only a few box jellyfish species are known to cause fatal stings to humans and even the most venomous, C. Fleckeri only requires hospitalisation in about 8% of cases.

Even if you pull this off (and I think that's a big if) you're most likely to just experience excruciating pain and possible Irukandji syndrome which sounds like an awful way to go.

Paralytic drugs are used during anaesthesia to facilitate things like intubation and surgery as well as in euthanasia and lethal injection execution protocols. Things like pancuronium bromide. They'll kill you without any need for jellyfish stings but they aren't the kind of things you can access easily as a private individual, even from gray pharmacies or DNMs. Probably the closest you could get that would actually be accessible is a strong dissociative like ketamine.

Last edited:
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
You have access to some real strong medicine and still choose to go by jellyfish stings? Not to be insensitive but this method doesn't seem reliable, tho I'm not very informed on it I can see plenty things go wrong.
Paralyzing yourself for a short period of time even is hardly doable. We're also talking about sharp venomous stings here, however you look at it it it's still going to be a really traumatizing and uncomfortable (if not painful) way to go. I'd advice you reconsider this, there's plenty resources you can find on here.

Reactions: Forveleth